The Mall Ninja Chronicles
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Mall Ninja Chronicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Default The Mall Ninja Chronicles

Some of you may have seen my thread about starting this, well either way here it is! I hope y'all enjoy it, i will release another chapter or two every week at least. I will post the intro and first section in the post below this.
Let me know what you guys think

Edit: I sorta redefined mall ninja here, i wanted a more "serious" story line but also

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-31-2013, 12:41 AM   #2

The Mall Ninja Chronicles

After years of economic dependance on China something was just asking to go wrong. The problems started when China began supplying us with fewer, and more expensive products. After President Obama was re-elected things only got worse. He botched every negotiation, he signed papers he didn't read that were devastating to our already fragile economy. Americans everywhere wanted him out of office, but without breaking any actual laws, he was untouchable. Things came to a head when Obama finally stood up to China's leaders and told them to reverse their policies and give America fair trade. The Chinese laughed him out of his own office. Several weeks after Obama's very public embarrassment, the Chinese made a proposal that read more like a threat. They wanted an embassy the size of New York city, and 25% of America's annual income. The country was outraged and for the first time in our nations history, everyone cried the same thing, "No!". Obama went over the House and the Senate and agreed to the "proposal". Not a month after the signing China wanted more, judging Obama by his performance so far, they knew they could get whatever they wanted. On July 5, 2017, The Chinese landed a 3.2 million man invasion force on the shores of California. Obama called for them to withdraw to no avail. In less than 3 months, all but three states had been occupied and effectively conquered. Texas, Hawaii, and Alaska, were all that was left of the United States of America. All across the country, malls had become refugee centers for the rebellious and the poor.*

Hartsville, Louisiana, October 1st, 2018

Hartsville is a small town about thirty miles from the Texan border, in Hartsville, there is a mall. Like every mall, it has it's own security guards. It's a small establishment, maybe fifty stores spread out over two stories and roughly 50,000 square feet. Two guards were on staff at all times, known affectionately as mall ninjas. Axxe Fiften had been working security for the mall for 40 years, he was a respected member of the community before and after the occupation. Axxe got his strange name from his father, Hatchet, who had worked security before him. Hatchet taught Axxe everything he could about being a mall ninja, and Axxe was damn good at it. Chinese soldiers patrolled the building in regular shifts, but Axxe was still the respected authority in his little world. The mall was a permanent home to over 800 people, shelters had been constructed with materials from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, persian rug stores, even wicker stores contributed to help make the mall feel more like home. People of the Hartsville mall lived good lives during the first year of the occupation, until one of the mall's security guards was killed. Axxe investigated as best he could, but he uncovered nothing about MrMcCool's sudden, violent death. He had been stabbed through the heart, the entry wound was unique though, it had an almost wavy pattern to it. Accusations ran rampant, the favorite was, "The Chinese! They're getting rid of us one by one!". Axxe quickly dispelled such tumultuous accusations, chinese soldiers didn't carry blades like that. After months the case had gone cold, people settled back into their everyday lives. On October 1st, 2018, a young woman, wearing very torn jeans, and a dirty blue wool sweater stumbled through the front doors of Hartsville's little mall.

Last edited by thatonespot; 07-31-2013 at 03:05 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-31-2013, 01:15 AM   #3

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Okay. Yea got my interest. Now let's see what you do with it.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:27 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 58

The Chinese soldiers would perish in the southwest deserts.

USN Vet
Retired LEO
" o xein angellein Lakedaimoniois hote tede
keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"

DrFootball Likes This 
Old 07-31-2013, 02:33 AM   #5
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

nothing Lousiana would ever be considered southwestern desert.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:33 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Alright. On the edge of my seat over here.

Are all the next installments going to be in this thread?

Always have clean socks.

thatonespot Likes This 
Old 07-31-2013, 03:05 AM   #7

Yes JW, unless something goes wrong, all the next "chapters" and such, will be right here.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:18 AM   #8

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet61 View Post
The Chinese soldiers would perish in the southwest deserts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post

You mean the Chinese who built the transcontinental railroad?
Also the very same Chinese who mapped the world's largest desert...
Old 07-31-2013, 03:18 AM   #9
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

damn! i'm already looking like the hero of this story!

Old 07-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #10

Liked 260 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 367

Holy crud lol So I thought what would be the ultimate mall ninja gun and thought to myself. I wonder if anyone makes a tactical stock for a lever gun.And by god not only is there a stock but there is a factory produced .30 WCF attached to it complete with tri rail and flash suppressor for those tactical lever action moments. .

If this isn't mall ninja supreme I dont know what is lol

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin