Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Male contraceptive... Side effects? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/male-contraceptive-side-effects-72516/)

BeyondTheBox 09-16-2012 04:19 AM

Male contraceptive... Side effects?

I recently read something about a new concept of contraception, this time a pill for men. Hasn't been approved, apparently, but I'm very interested and can't wait to see what comes of it.

Anyway, just thought it might be fun to predict the "possible" side effects.

I once dated a stripper whom had to take pills for some severe allergy, or something, and one of those incidental and infrequent side effects was "black hairy tongue". I swear it, read it on the bottle myself. Not sure if it was a missprint or not, but it remains a fact that those fine print things on all the prescriptions we take are absolutely ridiculous.

PrimePorkchop 09-16-2012 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox
I recently read something about a new concept of contraception, this time a pill for men. Hasn't been approved, apparently, but I'm very interested and can't wait to see what comes of it.

Anyway, just thought it might be fun to predict the "possible" side effects.

I once dated a stripper whom had to take pills for some severe allergy, or something, and one of those incidental and infrequent side effects was "black hairy tongue". I swear it, read it on the bottle myself. Not sure if it was a missprint or not, but it remains a fact that those fine print things on all the prescriptions we take are absolutely ridiculous.

Well... This is just me, but I'm not taking any pills that aim to destroy anything going on "down there"

The whole purpose of this pill would be anti pregnancy ... There's better ways that don't risk it turning green and falling off because I some side effect that got swept under the rug or some FDA jagoff that got bought out to keep silent

Same thing happened with that yaz implant ... Now millions of women are regretting that implant that promised oh so care free sex

BeyondTheBox 09-16-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

Well... This is just me, but I'm not taking any pills that aim to destroy anything going on "down there"

The whole purpose of this pill would be anti pregnancy ... There's better ways that don't risk it turning green and falling off because I some side effect that got swept under the rug or some FDA jagoff that got bought out to keep silent

Same thing happened with that yaz implant ... Now millions of women are regretting that implant that promised oh so care free sex

I'll use it gladly, in combination with the old school methods.

But thats not the point, this is for fun.

Side effect: Big toes fall off.

boatme98 09-16-2012 06:34 AM

The pill will actually alter brainwaves.
It will create the illusion in your mind that every woman you see looks like Rosie Odonell, thus preventing an erection for 48 hours.
Pregnancy rates are going to drop like a granite zepplin.

roscoguy 09-16-2012 09:59 AM

Possible side effects include: heightened fashion sense, interest in feng shui, development of strong distaste for beer. :eek:

dog2000tj 09-16-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox (Post 942643)
I once dated a stripper whom had to take pills for some severe allergy, or something ...

oh, it was something alright :rolleyes:

PrimePorkchop 09-16-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

I'll use it gladly, in combination with the old school methods.

But thats not the point, this is for fun.

Side effect: Big toes fall off.

Oops ... My apologies... I see what you're doing now lol sorry

tri70 09-16-2012 12:33 PM

Will work like a laxative if used more the 2x in 24 hrs.:D

dog2000tj 09-16-2012 12:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop (Post 942821)
Oops ... My apologies... I see what you're doing now lol sorry

relax, have some fun ..... :p

Zombiegirl 09-16-2012 03:23 PM

If you're dating strippers, I suggest a full body condom or else your thing might fall off....the only side effect is not getting an STD.