Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #21
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1768 Times on 1006 Posts
Likes Given: 3540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
My instincts are the cabin was decompressed...no cell phone calls. As soon as people think something is wrong, people start calling. I don't know that anyone could call with a sudden decompression.

One idea that went through my head is a water landing....a good one, that doesn't break up the plane...it would just sink without the big debris trail, but I don't know if the black box would start emitting its signal.
The news (online or TV) were discussing the pilot climbed to 45,000 feet and decompressed the plane and only the pilot, co-pilot and whoever else was on oxygen masks. Would not be surprised they tampered off the oxygen slowly and then completely. Hard to say what really happened on that flight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_pressurization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_useful_consciousness

Sec. 91.211 — Supplemental oxygen.
http://www.risingup.com/fars/info/part91-211-FAR.shtml

The aircraft maintenance system was sending out pings to Boeing almost late into the flight, indication the plane was still airborne or on the ground somewhere.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:01 PM   #22

Liked 59 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Radar: Most of the planet is covered by some kind of radar. Not all of the planet is though. There are corridors where is possible to "disappear" from radar. They can also "shadow" another plane and not be seen if they can stay close enough.

Personally I believe the plane was hijacked, depressurized at a high altitude and either kept there to kill the passengers or killed while unconscious so they would not be a problem. Then bring the plane back down and shadow another plane and possibly play "leap frog" in and out of these "non radar" corridors.

Granted this is only a theory that I cannot prove but is plausible.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 327 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 149

I am so curious to see if they can find it. I wonder where it went... Seriously how is a plane lost just like that... Too many things don't add up for this to be a "normal" event. I am thinking some sort of time warp, something with science, created this.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Old 03-16-2014, 09:42 PM   #24
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 521 Times on 291 Posts
Likes Given: 2288

A lot of good theories.
I pray for the passengers.
Can't wait to find out,
What Happened??

Old 03-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #25

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

I didn't read this whole thread but we came up with a theory at work. They hijacked it and landed it. Camoflauged it and are going to use it in another 9/11 type attack. I hope not and I pray for all the passengers.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:04 PM   #26

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 525

Steven Kings : The Langoliers .......
lmao what a corny movie

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

willshoum Likes This 
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by wknight40 View Post
Radar: Most of the planet is covered by some kind of radar. Not all of the planet is though. There are corridors where is possible to "disappear" from radar. They can also "shadow" another plane and not be seen if they can stay close enough.

Personally I believe the plane was hijacked, depressurized at a high altitude and either kept there to kill the passengers or killed while unconscious so they would not be a problem. Then bring the plane back down and shadow another plane and possibly play "leap frog" in and out of these "non radar" corridors.

Granted this is only a theory that I cannot prove but is plausible.
That's a pretty decent theory, but the question would be why? If it was a terrorist attack, a group surely would have come forward to say they did it by now. So would a group holding the passengers for ransom (had they kept the passengers alive).

You don't think they wanted the aircraft for something do you? Another 9/11 type attack?

Old 03-16-2014, 10:52 PM   #28

Liked 129 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 66

250+ people are being probed on the dark side of Mars as we speek. Probably looking for MSG I suppose.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:08 AM   #29

Liked 685 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 1670

Am I the only one who thought of the tv show LOST when this story came out?

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:06 AM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 102 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Something very strange is definitely going on. They are now saying on the news that some sort of satellite communication was received from the plane 7.5 hours after takeoff. If that is true, I think someone either wanted the plane itself or someone on it. If the goal was simply to crash it into the ocean, there was no need to keep it up over 7 hr. If the goal was some sort of ransom or a group sending a message, we would have heard about that by now. Obviously it had to come down one way or another. Looking at the maps and projections, I don't want to think about what someone might do on the remote chance it could have landed.