Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This makes me sick!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Almost all of the guys that I duck hunt with are prison guards. They have told me that inmates to ALMOST all of the intake processing. They know the conviction and the sentence length before the inmate even sets foot on the prison grounds. Some of the gangs are waiting for them when they get off of the bus...Fresh Fish!!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #22
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1411 Times on 810 Posts
Likes Given: 2882

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprdave View Post
Almost all of the guys that I duck hunt with are prison guards. They have told me that inmates to ALMOST all of the intake processing. They know the conviction and the sentence length before the inmate even sets foot on the prison grounds. Some of the gangs are waiting for them when they get off of the bus...Fresh Fish!!!!
Add to the fact, inmates have kids of their own and do not take kindly of a child molesters! Child molesters do not last too long in population and have to be relocated to confinement away from population.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #23
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
ANYONE that touches a child, especially one in their care, deserves to have the worst possible torture put upon them, while medically kept awake and forced to watch, before being cut to pieces and fed to those starving dogs and cats in animal shelters.
What he said.

Although, in the case of an illegal criminal piece of crap, I would suggest mailing the pieces back to his next of kin in Mexico with a letter of explanation and a DVD of the execution.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #24

Being a civilized people, we should just castrate him, then hang him, shoot him, cut him to pieces and burn him to ashes, all on national TV. just think what we should do if we were not civilized...