Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This makes me sick!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 04:19 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
To the credit of career criminals, child molesters are marked for death in prison as soon as they are identified.
Gork they now send most molesters and sex offenders to different prisons for their protection.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:21 AM   #12

Location: Usually in Fountain, CO; Currently in Asscrackistan

Hang 'em high!!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:43 AM   #13

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
we had a mexican illegal up here in Astoria who molested an 8 year old and his defense statement was.............I was going to marry her.. save the tax dollars and feed thier guilty asses to the hogs.
JD's extremely valid point is that illegal or not, still an effing kid toucher (props to Tango).

I lived in and around Cleveland for 16 of my 23 years as an adult. I don't live there now, but I am still signed up for alerts from the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Dept on sex offenders within a one (1, yes, ONLY 1) mile radius of where I lived. I get 3-4 alerts per month.

As far as I know, there is no federal prison system for child molesters. They are kept (for the most part) separate from the common yards. That does not mean they are untouchable, since EVERYONE in the regular prison system would like to see them dead. There are no gangs or guards that want to see them live.

The US legal system is not perfect. I do believe that it is better than any other legal system in the world. Are there way too many protections, loopholes and appeals in place? Hellz yes. Are those in place to protect the innocent? Yes, and I venture that most of you are pro-Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Ok, before you think I am protecting or arguing for working the system, I will say this once. (ok, maybe more than once)

There are cases where swift justice must be administered for the good of the populace and economy!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:45 AM   #14

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

No amount of pain and suffering would be enough for pieces of sh!t like this. At my work there is a convicted sex offender, he is actually protected by Megans law or some such crap. Apparently he likes little boys. It is all I can do, every time I see this pile of excrement, to not rip him to pieces. Where is the justice! There should be NO prison time for these scum! And they should DEFINITLY NOT be walking around free!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-07-2010, 06:01 AM   #15

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
No amount of pain and suffering would be enough for pieces of sh!t like this. At my work there is a convicted sex offender, he is actually protected by Megans law or some such crap. Apparently he likes little boys. It is all I can do, every time I see this pile of excrement, to not rip him to pieces. Where is the justice! There should be NO prison time for these scum! And they should DEFINITLY NOT be walking around free!!!!
Ok, how is Megan's law protecting him? Before I overstep some boundry here, I believe we need one of the "Legal Effing Eagles" to chime in.

Civil Rights is what is protecting him from your harassment if he is compliant with Megan's Law.

There are ways. There are ways, my brother.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 05-07-2010, 06:33 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Molest a child in any conceivable way and get a summary execution. In fact, sex criminals of any type deserve summary execution.

It's time for much more than an eye for an eye.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I have a 6yr old girl who is daddy's love of his life! I could not imagine the rage and onslought that would follow had this been my little Hannah.

Despicable inhuman being.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I do not favor torturing child molesters, that would make us little better than they. Just hang 'em and get on with the day. Or shoot 'em in the head. Torture should be reserved for situations where you need info NOW to save life.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #19

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
To the credit of career criminals, child molesters are marked for death in prison as soon as they are identified.
And I have no problem with that. However, there is not enough ACCESS by the prison gangs TO the child molesters and rapists.

Frequently the "jackets" of the molesters are not noted with the all important numbers or letters to designate them as such "for their protection'.

So, unless someone knows of the trial, or gets access to information, a lot of times a kid toucher can hide in plain sight.

I just watched a fascinating special on discovery or A&E about a "white power" prison gang, I need to look up their name, but they are not the AB or one of the normal ones you hear about.

These guys actively search out kid touchers and make an example of them in the yard. One guy, who was charged with something like 87 counts of assault, assault with intent and etc and convicted 43 times, said he make sure any kid toucher on his watch was met with a piece of rebar through the neck in the prison yard.

I'm sorry, but that kind of inmate should get some better food and perhaps an extra congical visit a month or something.

Just saying....

Old 05-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #20

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
And I have no problem with that. However, there is not enough ACCESS by the prison gangs TO the child molesters and rapists.

Frequently the "jackets" of the molesters are not noted with the all important numbers or letters to designate them as such "for their protection'.

So, unless someone knows of the trial, or gets access to information, a lot of times a kid toucher can hide in plain sight.

I just watched a fascinating special on discovery or A&E about a "white power" prison gang, I need to look up their name, but they are not the AB or one of the normal ones you hear about.

These guys actively search out kid touchers and make an example of them in the yard. One guy, who was charged with something like 87 counts of assault, assault with intent and etc and convicted 43 times, said he make sure any kid toucher on his watch was met with a piece of rebar through the neck in the prison yard.

I'm sorry, but that kind of inmate should get some better food and perhaps an extra congical visit a month or something.

Just saying....
If we can find this guy, I wonder if we can contribute to his commisary fund?