Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This makes me sick!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #1
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1750 Times on 997 Posts
Likes Given: 3530

Default This makes me sick!

They were talking about it on KKOB 770 this afternoon. I cam up on another forum. Some of the wording I will not use from that forum!

The local paper is not covering online! From what the talk show was discussing that he is going for mental evaluation for lesser charge; however, no word on what will happen. The callers were non-stop and pissed off!

Illegal immigrant or not, this "MF" should have his balls crammed down his throat and be sodomized with his own organ.

20 Year old illegal immigrant arrested in Albuquerque for molesting 6 year old!

Newsvine - 6-year old raped - 20-year old illegal immigrant arrested - now charged with rape and kidnapping

Police have arrested Juan Gonzalez, 20, an illegal immigrant, at the Midtown Sports & Wellness after he took a shower to wash away evidence of the crime. Gonzalez and a staff member had earlier helped the girl fix a video game a few minutes earlier. Gonzalez returned to the room a short time later.

"The most horrific thing you could imagine a child could go through," Albuquerque Deputy Chief Beth Paiz said. "He held his hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream. He could hear the child say 'Stop! Stop! Stop!'"

After the sexual assault, the 6-year old came out of the room crying and told a staff member what happened.

"He admitted, 'I have a problem touching children.'" Paiz said.

Gonzalez is a member of the gym and his mother works nights at the gym as a janitor. Police say Immigration Customs Enforcement will like get involved as the Gonzalez case moves forward. Members outside the gym on Wednesday were shocked to hear about the incident.

Here is what I was able to find.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2010, 02:58 AM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

For me, the immigration status of the accused ( guilty as a muthaf*cka ) is a non issue.

ANYONE that touches a child, especially one in their care, deserves to have the worst possible torture put upon them, while medically kept awake and forced to watch, before being cut to pieces and fed to those starving dogs and cats in animal shelters.

There is no reason for anyone who touches a child to be given a seond trial, a state sponsored cell/meals/exercise yard.

They should be made example of, then their corpse should serve a higher purpose. Like holding up a snake's ass in a wagon rut.

JD

Old 05-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

This sorry POS and others like him should be used as tactical live targets at a private range or let loose to be tracked and hunt down for sport.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 05-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

we had a mexican illegal up here in Astoria who molested an 8 year old and his defense statement was.............I was going to marry her.. save the tax dollars and feed thier guilty asses to the hogs.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:14 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
ANYONE that touches a child, especially one in their care, deserves to have the worst possible torture put upon them, while medically kept awake and forced to watch, before being cut to pieces and fed to those starving dogs and cats in animal shelters.
+1

Child molesters should be given their own little preview of hell for a few months before being sent there. They don't deserve a quick death.

A while ago my mother (human rights lawyer/activist ) run a study with funds from some ridiculous organization like Amnesty International about how the "rights" of child molesters (they called them something nicer) were being abused at Argentine jails. Apparently even the scum locked in there considered those guys to deserve some special punishment and took it upon themselves to make sure they got it.

One of the things that study pointed out is that the suicide rate amongst child molesters was the highest of all convicted felons. So at least those dirt bags who eat, get medical care and a roof over their heads thanks to my taxes are torturing child rapists to the point of forcing them to kill themselves. If this piece of s%&t is deported, I hope he gets a similar treatment at a Mexican prison.

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)

Old 05-07-2010, 03:20 AM   #6

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
For me, the immigration status of the accused ( guilty as a muthaf*cka ) is a non issue.

There is no reason for anyone who touches a child to be given a seond trial, a state sponsored cell/meals/exercise yard.

They should be made example of, then their corpse should serve a higher purpose. Like holding up a snake's ass in a wagon rut.

JD
They can be tortured like Gerard Butler did to the man who kiulled his wife and kid in the movie Law Abiding Citizen.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:21 AM   #7
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1750 Times on 997 Posts
Likes Given: 3530

Save the government money and spend .50 cents for convicted child molester!

Old 05-07-2010, 04:09 AM   #8

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
+1, JD!!

This kind of thing makes me so damned angry I could chew nails and spit .50 Cal.!!

Tie this piece of human refuse to the back of a slow boat cruising through the glades for gators!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:13 AM   #9

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Child molesters and their supporters in the ACLU should be gutted.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 05-07-2010, 04:14 AM   #10

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:

JD
To the credit of career criminals, child molesters are marked for death in prison as soon as they are identified.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."