Major Evil Christmas present (parts gun) - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Major Evil Christmas present (parts gun)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Outstanding! Linda is the goods!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #32

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Yeah....outstanding and congrats to you Scubie, I am happy for you, now don't shoot your eye out, you are one lucky SOB! Kudos to Linda, if I was her, I would have just slapped you and reminded you just how lucky you were to be married to me all these years.

Gee...LOL, you can't see any envy or jealousy in my response do you?

Seriously though, damn nice Steyr Aug/A3...again, you are one lucky SOB, to have them both!

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 01-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #33

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I can confirm that Dzscubie is hoping for the Steyr AUG A3. He did tell me he caught her looking at one at a show.
And so it came to be

What a score, Dzscubie! Both your evilly-generous girl & the resulting Steyr

Yes I have been drooling this entire thread. You're one lucky guy on both counts.