MADD awarded officer, shoots himself - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > MADD awarded officer, shoots himself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 05:47 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 24 Times on 11 Posts

That's harsh. He was only conducting some field research so he'll be better able to understand those that seek his help.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:32 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 280 Times on 216 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
You gentlemen have it all wrong. The officer in question here is a man so dedicated to the enforcement of the law, that when he discovered that he had been tricked into intoxication by nefarious evil-doers, purposely, and with extraordinary devotion to duty and the community, shot himself in the leg to prevent himself from endangering those he has sworn to protect.
Classic

Old 11-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #13
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7778 Times on 4669 Posts
Likes Given: 9751

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
while drinking

you can't make this stuff up

An off-duty police officer who had been drinking, accidently shot himself in the leg with his service weapon at an Orange County sports bar.

OR

An off-duty police officer who had been drinking accidently, shot himself in the leg with his service weapon at an Orange County sports bar.
Punctuation is everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
A .38, in the pocket means snubbie revolver. How do you get a ND on a revolver in your pocket unless your hand, or someone elses hand, was in there playing with the trigger.

If this was Orange County, Fl., and he was sitting in the bar area, he was also breaking the law. (Oh, I forget, cops are the law)
I wonder if they meant .380 auto. Is it possible the media got it wrong?
Mason609 Likes This