Mad Rambling of a Twisted mind
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mad Rambling of a Twisted mind

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 06:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mad Rambling of a Twisted mind

Everyday i go to work i have to get in this mind set of its me or them i might have to take some ones life tonight. I dont want to but i want to see my family again. I do this every night before i go to work.

Im not a Police officer, or military man. I do Armed security in some of the worst neighbor hoods in flint mi. Apartment complexs were some of the worst low lifes crack heads and thugs hang out. Even though i know i dont get paid well for what i do i still enjoy it and get that tingly feeling when something is about to happen. There is not a night i dont go to work with out some level of fear. In the end though i know my training and that fear is what keeping out of a whole world of hurt. Anybody that says they are not afraid of facing down somebody with a gun is either stupid or nuts. You have to say to yourself stay calm stay strong and you are going to get through this because you have to. If you have to kill this F***er then so be it.

I have been in some pretty hairy situations. And have come out learning something about myself in each situation, I dont panic. If you panic you will hurt yourself or your partner and that is not excaptable. I also learn from the situation themselves. What you could do better or what not to do but no 2 situations are exactly alike.

People must remeber that you mind has to be set for when you go to do what we do. No matter if your a Police officer, Solider, Security, Bail bonds. What ever it is you do that might involve a life you have to be prepaired mentally or your going to get yourself killed.

These are mad ramblings from Dirty South stay safe shot well and shoot to kill

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
Ulysses S. Grant

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Being how I am in needs for a job, I have thought about an armed security position. $270 to get D and G license, steady work. But like you, I know that only the shady areas are really hiring now. We have some Flint like areas around here, and I got to tell ya, $11 an hour would make it hard to go to work, knowing what may lie ahead in the night. Security guards are commonly overlooked, and you deserve some recognition. While it has been the better part of 15 years since I have lived in MI., and only passing through Flint, I thank you for your service to the community. After all, if they put their selfs in a position where they have to be shot, do they really need to live anyway?