Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Machine guns at walmart what a dummy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4285

Well, after reading the youtube comments on that vid, apparenty he was joking...about what I have no idea...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Last edited by vincent; 03-10-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #12

Quote:
That idiot needs to eat some bait then lock himself in the gun-safe and do-us all a favor......Frick-in-Dork............
Well said LONGHAIR. The ignorance of a$$es like this guy is astonishing.

Jim

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton Jr

Old 03-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #13

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

this guy is a ****ing stupid ******* libtard

Old 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #14

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

He's the epitome of the left's version of a "real man". From his righteous indignation, to his square rimmed glasses (which prob aren't even prescription). VERY metrosexual. If society ever does break down, what a RUDE awakening it will be for these "men".

I wonder if he has a man-purse to go with that fancy mouth?

Old 03-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #15

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent
Well, after reading the youtube comments on that vid, apparenty he was joking...about what I have no idea...
Yeah...he claimed to be joking. Except I watched the video and read the tag lines and find it hard to believe. It's easy for them to publish this stuff, then avoid the scrutiny from opposing voices by playing the "comedy" card.

I ain't buyin' it brother!!

Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #16
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6743 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

I'm off to Paducah Kentucky to buy me a real machine gun for under $900.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #17

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Damn gotta get me some of that "machine gun ammunition." Will that convert my AR to a full auto?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 03-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #18

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Yeah...he claimed to be joking. Except I watched the video and read the tag lines and find it hard to believe. It's easy for them to publish this stuff, then avoid the scrutiny from opposing voices by playing the "comedy" card.

I ain't buyin' it brother!!
The left is always joking once they get called out. Bill Maher claimed he was joking after referring to several conservative women as sluts and bimbos.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 03-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #19

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
I wonder if he has a man-purse to go with that fancy mouth?
I was drinking a coca cola as I read this, and just legitimately shot some through my nose. Onto my keyboard. It burns.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #20

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
I don't know what he was joking about either but I watched another of his walmart videos and its full of more ignorant drivel and the way he says gun or ammunition, you can tell he despises guns, I read comments under that video and he responds to one where he says I am anti gun, anti hunting, and anti killing, but I am pro blocking you, have a nice day. So he is apparently a antigun libtard who enjoys making himself look ignorant on youtube and he blocks anyone who points out the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about.