M1s for all! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > M1s for all!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

We will have to wait and see. The rifles the CMP are selling were given to them by the US Army. The last rifle I bought was Russian and was imported by Century International Arms Inc.
From the CMP Discussion Forum:
Quote:
Did you ever see some of the junk that comes from Korea? If the CMP would of gotten them, they would probably be in the junk grade.I ordered one in the 80's when they came over from Korea. Look like a real piece of crap and I didn't buy it either.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #12

Whats wrong with this picture!!!!!

Uncle Sam GAVE these weapons to South Korea. Last time I checked, Gave means free of charge and most likely there was ammo, US training and beaucoup US dollars thrown in the deal.

Now, after all these years of use, these beat to crap weapons, they want to SELL them to the US??

They should just donate them as a gift to every US vet who served in that war who wants one.

Un-freakin believable!!! ...........markerdown

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Last edited by markerdown; 09-24-2009 at 10:07 PM.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 42

When our Government gave the weapons to South Korea they became theirs. South Korea can keep, sell, or otherwise dispose of them any way they want. We Americans don't have to buy one if we don't want to.

Newest Threads