Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Loving and Stuff...! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/loving-stuff-83515/)

dango 02-06-2013 01:18 AM

Loving and Stuff...!

I , like all others , started out as we all do , quite normal. I grew up in North Western Ohio , did well through school , started college while working to pay for it. Needless to say , a heavy load .

The college and full-time work was taking a toll on me.I took a year off to play and just work , Youngstown Sheet & Tube Inc. !

Like my Grand-Father and my Father , I'd assumed I'd live and die a normal man!

The "Draft Board" Hoo Raw..:eek:! I really had other plans but....No. 11...! :eek:

I'm back and getting my head on straight and 3 years later , The fall of the steel industry ! Bad things start ! Friends dieing , drinking ,drugging,me (IDEA) !

And so began the adventures of "Dango" ! Bum , tramp , slut , wayfarer !
All things that I had Fantasized about were all at my finger tips.

From 1975 to 1986 before I met "THAT WOMAN' my one and only wife! :)
I was pushing 36 and not really lookin for love ! Actually , I'd planned on going back to Alaska where I'd already had friends , (The Alaskan Pipe-Line) days.!

How'd I do it "Love That Is", I laughed her into Loving me,Still laughing and Might I add , Great for the abbs..! :D Yo , six-pack ! :D

dango 02-06-2013 02:40 AM

Well , got any tales to tell , love , life , etc. ? :confused:

winds-of-change 02-06-2013 05:40 AM

*sigh* Nope. :(

dango 02-06-2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1126071)
*sigh* Nope. :(

:rolleyes:Ok , and you ain't breathin either .! :D (SIGH) !:rolleyes:

Axxe55 02-06-2013 06:15 AM

only after two failed marriages, third time really is the charm! we have been together for nine years and recently celebrated our eighth anniversary. she truly is the best part of my life and isn't just a wife, but my friend and companion. i could lose everything i have worked so hard for, but as long as i have her, i know everything will be just fine. she isn't perfect, but she's perfect to me. the only thing i ever wanted to change about her, was when i changed her last name to mine when we married.

dango 02-06-2013 04:09 PM

I found that people I knew that got married young , right out of high school didn't make it !

One exception though , my good buddy "MIKE" did and is still married ! He thinks I am A total "NUT-CASE" but understands . Besides , how stupid can I be ? Coma , I'm still standing ain't I ? :D

BeyondTheBox 02-06-2013 06:16 PM

I've loved twice, both were not a right fit, but I would've stuck it out because that's who I am and no matter what I don't fall out of love or lose the spark. When I say it and feel it I mean it. It's not puppy sh!t or lust disguised, I've always been very emotionally stable and aware. Thankfully they were smart enough to leave me though! ;D

I've never sought it out either; never been girl crazy or in need of companionship. When I get lonely I just call on friends to hang, hit on a few girls at a bar maybe, do the once every two or three year one nighter to satisfy a need then back to me, myself and I for a few years.

I actually prefer solitude most the time. If love comes around again, great, little better a feeling than sharing that with someone, but I could care less one way or the other. I'm happy with who I am, where I am and where I'm headed. I'm a low maintenance, easy to please creature of habit and simplicity rules me, neither women nor love is simple in my experience. Lol

So I guess you could say I've never been normal! Lol