Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Love thy Neighbor ! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/love-thy-neighbor-83312/)

dango 02-03-2013 10:52 PM

Love thy Neighbor !

Where I live is deep in the woods high upon a small mountain with our own private road ! Hunting , fishing,the best good nature-d peoples I ever met ! All eleven of us ! No mail service , shoot when-ever you want , no trash pick-up , we basically do what we all need to .

We all know each-other well and barter regularly ! Each and everyone of us has his or her own mastery of many diverse abilities.We are all quite helping and giving , best damn people there are ! :)

I , wish for all of YOU to be as content with life as I am ! I have many times living hear shed many a tear of pure joy !! :)

I wish to all to live your life as wonderfully as I do.

We all have a power to choose , (A happy life or an UN-happy Life)..!
It's more than demographics , it is with-in each and every one of us!
The best to MAN KIND and having the honor to share with all of you !

THANK YOU ! <---What a Ham ! :D

c3shooter 02-04-2013 12:03 AM

Nice, ain't it? Springtime evening, can sit out on the back deck, and hear nothing but the frogs at the lake, and a whippoorwill. Neighbor helps me plow the garden, I help him with things that require a chainsaw and skill.

Although you best tread lightly around that "love your neighbor" stuff- unless your neighbor's husband is OK with that.....

:p

dango 02-04-2013 12:20 AM

Ain't it beautiful....! And my wife would be the hottest thing on this here hill!

Ear to the ground and eyes everywhere!....:D :)

eatmydust 02-04-2013 12:58 AM

"As a man thinketh, so shall he be," - James Allen

I highly recommend each of us read As a Man Thinketh, by James Allen. A short treatise on your ability to guide your own destiny.

dango 02-04-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust (Post 1122886)
"As a man thinketh, so shall he be," - James Allen

I highly recommend each of us read As a Man Thinketh, by James Allen. A short treatise on your ability to guide your own destiny.

Philosophizen , I'm compressed-eth-est-ed ! :)

c3shooter 02-04-2013 01:35 AM

Far older than that- see the book of Micah, Chapter 4

3He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations far away; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore;

4but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid, for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.

dango 02-04-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1122937)
Far older than that- see the book of Micah, Chapter 4

3He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations far away; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore;

4but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid, for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.

I really like that ! To dream the dream of humanity with compassion -vs- greed and paranoia , to dream of hand in hand not with watch your back!

BAN ,"ISMS" and "NEO-CONS"..! :(

boatme98 02-05-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1122729)
Where I live is deep in the woods high upon a small mountain with our own private road ! Hunting , fishing,the best good nature-d peoples I ever met ! All eleven of us ! No mail service , shoot when-ever you want , no trash pick-up , we basically do what we all need to .

We all know each-other well and barter regularly ! Each and everyone of us has his or her own mastery of many diverse abilities.We are all quite helping and giving , best damn people there are ! :)

I , wish for all of YOU to be as content with life as I am ! I have many times living hear shed many a tear of pure joy !! :)

I wish to all to live your life as wonderfully as I do.

We all have a power to choose , (A happy life or an UN-happy Life)..!
It's more than demographics , it is with-in each and every one of us!
The best to MAN KIND and having the honor to share with all of you !

THANK YOU ! <---What a Ham ! :D

Dang hippie! Who makes the sandals?
Just kidding, you know.
I just left such a place last Sept. And moved to town.

dango 02-05-2013 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98 (Post 1124407)
Dang hippie! Who makes the sandals?
Just kidding, you know.
I just left such a place last Sept. And moved to town.

You must have good reason and I'll not pry ! .:)

Devin556 02-05-2013 02:46 AM

Ok...... Somebodies been drinking tonight and I think we all know who it is. Just kiddin. I live out in the country also. Not quite as far out as you sound but still far enough to not worry about riots in a city. It is definitely something special when you have the area to get off by yourself and get a little closer to god and nature.