Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Lost my best boy today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/lost-my-best-boy-today-87979/)

Zombiegirl 04-01-2013 11:01 PM

Lost my best boy today

2 Attachment(s)
Early this morning we had to put Moby to sleep. I never thought my heart could ache so much. I had 14 years with him, but I wish I had more. Here is the first and last picture that I have of my sweet angel and my little soulmate. :(

Attachment 94076

Attachment 94077

PanBaccha 04-01-2013 11:05 PM

Wish you healing! I've too had lost a couple of best (furry) friends throughout the years. Never can get use to it. Miss them. But know too that not all is lost. Death is not a period mark which ends this sentence of life; but a comma that punctuates it into a more loftier plane, where we too shall meet up with them. :)

racer_x 04-01-2013 11:07 PM

What a pretty cat!! Sorry for your yalls loss

Dearhunter 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So sorry for your loss Zombiegirl. I have been there myself, It sure leaves you feeling down and empty. But, with time, you will heal.
This is Puddy, had her for 17 years. This photo was about two months before we had her put down.
Attachment 94082

shadecorp 04-01-2013 11:36 PM

So Sorry for your loss.
I know how it feels.
I know how it feels to lose a loved family member.
So Sorry.

Have had to do it myself.

NC1760 04-01-2013 11:47 PM

So,so sorry...

Although I am mostly a dog person... I have had the occassion to enjoy the warm, purr filled company of several good kitties. For some reason, mostly grey toms... Every one has a special place in my heart also. I wish you well in dealing with his loss.... I always say, you can never replace them, but you can make room in your heart for another.

Zombiegirl 04-01-2013 11:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the worst I have ever felt and I've lost a lot of loved ones. He was the first one to greet me when I got home and he always woke me up each morning. this really sucks! Here is Moby in his prime. So beautiful.....

Attachment 94084

Axxe55 04-01-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 1199786)
This is the worst I have ever felt and I've lost a lot of loved ones. He was the first one to greet me when I got home and he always woke me up each morning. this really sucks! Here is Moby in his prime. So beautiful.....

Attachment 94084

sorry to hear the ZG. i know it's hard to lose a pet that's been a huge part of your life for a long time. i feel sad for you as well.

Zombiegirl 04-02-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55

sorry to hear the ZG. i know it's hard to lose a pet that's been a huge part of your life for a long time. i feel sad for you as well.

He was the one who always sat with me when I was sad. He was the best!

primer1 04-02-2013 01:23 AM

Sorry about the news. It's surprising at times how people mourn more for pets than family members. I've been there.