Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Losing Faith (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/losing-faith-16626/)

Benning Boy 08-07-2009 05:22 AM

Losing Faith

1 Attachment(s)
Trained by the government to despise Russians during the Cold War, I find myself in the akward position of admiring the hell out of this guy.

Vladdy hunts, without a shirt. Manly.

Benning Boy 08-07-2009 05:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
He's a Judo blackbelt.

Benning Boy 08-07-2009 05:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
He tranquilizes freakin tigers.

Benning Boy 08-07-2009 05:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And he's kind to animals.

Benning Boy 08-07-2009 05:30 AM

How do I deal with the fact that the Russian P.M. is a thousand times cooler than the P.O.T.U.S.?

dunerunner 08-07-2009 06:27 AM

Their both Communists so take your pick!! Cool Commie or Dumb Commie!

caniswalensis 08-07-2009 06:52 AM

I have to wonder how candid those candid shots are.

At least he knows how to imitate a cool person.

That may put him one up on our guy.

bkt 08-07-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 140708)
How do I deal with the fact that the Russian P.M. is a thousand times cooler than the P.O.T.U.S.?

Not to add to your frustration, but the Communist Chinese are far more capitalistic than our own government. They are producing like crazy and exporting their stuff around the world, raking in the dough, they're selling our dollars (the debt they bought) to buy gold and other tangible commodities, and they're actively courting many nations in Africa to get them up and out of their economic slump (which we have been feeding for the last 50 years or so).

Things aren't as we thought they were.

Benning Boy 08-07-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 140747)
Not to add to your frustration, but the Communist Chinese are far more capitalistic than our own government. They are producing like crazy and exporting their stuff around the world, raking in the dough, they're selling our dollars (the debt they bought) to buy gold and other tangible commodities, and they're actively courting many nations in Africa to get them up and out of their economic slump (which we have been feeding for the last 50 years or so).

Well put, this is the crux of my frustration. Over half of voting Americans were stupid enough to put us in our current situation. That same group is intellectually too lazy to investigate any portion of the political world, even when it's intricacies are broken down into an easily digestable set of facts.

I truly don't get upset with Obama, because he merely does what he said he was going to do, and then that majority appears shocked when he does it.

Putin just comes across as a vet of world politics, old school, and with style.

user4 08-07-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 140747)

+1 Yup yup Been saying this for eons