Longmire
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Longmire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Longmire

so I accidentally saw the first episode of this new series and when it ended immediately DVR'd all new episodes. Does anyone else watch it? I just hope its not like Walking Dead. (I loved the first season, hated the 2nd season).

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-27-2012, 03:35 AM   #2

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

I liked it until the chick cop made an anti-gun comment. I forget exactly what she said, but it turned me right off.
I love The Walking Dead, the drama gets a bit much at times but it's easily over looked.

Jeff Cooper

Old 06-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep
I liked it until the chick cop made an anti-gun comment. I forget exactly what she said, but it turned me right off.
I love The Walking Dead, the drama gets a bit much at times but it's easily over looked.
Yeah i remember that. I shrugged it off when i saw her dancing on that pole though hahahah
racer_x Likes This 
Old 06-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #4

Liked 69 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 117

I must have missed that comment. So far, I've enjoyed it.
saitek Likes This 
Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #5

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default longmire

man this new show is refreshing in the middel of all the so called reality show's
i cant wait till the new show come's on ,this is real good old fashend tv !

Old 06-28-2012, 04:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by saitek
man this new show is refreshing in the middel of all the so called reality show's
i cant wait till the new show come's on ,this is real good old fashend tv !
That's what i'm sayin'.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:39 AM   #7

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Longmier was written by a Ucross, Wyoming author Gary Johnson. It is about a Sheriff in the mythical Absorka, Co. Wyoming. All the main actors
are Austrailan and it is filmed near Sante Fe, NM. And no Wyoming Sheriff would wear one of those cheap Bailey Crushable cowboy hats from Walmart.
And they do not drive 30 year old 4x4s. But yes it is nice to see a modern Gunsmoke.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
Longmier was written by a Ucross, Wyoming author Gary Johnson. It is about a Sheriff in the mythical Absorka, Co. Wyoming. All the main actors
are Austrailan and it is filmed near Sante Fe, NM. And no Wyoming Sheriff would wear one of those cheap Bailey Crushable cowboy hats from Walmart.
And they do not drive 30 year old 4x4s. But yes it is nice to see a modern Gunsmoke.
Sheriff's 'round here drive old 4x4's.... new POS's aren't as reliable.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #9

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I don't know about the rugged deserts and mountains of Central Ill.? But I can tell you this the modern 4X4s are far better than those older rigs. The newer Cummins powered Dodges set the standards when grinding dirt at 8,000'.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
I don't know about the rugged deserts and mountains of Central Ill.? But I can tell you this the modern 4X4s are far better than those older rigs. The newer Cummins powered Dodges set the standards when grinding dirt at 8,000'.
You'd be surprised how often a sheriff has to chase a meth head through a corn or bean field. those newer trucks break down and it costs a fortune to fix and takes forever. Those older ones break down and its an easy DIY. Besides, there's not enough money flowing through IL for all of our LEO's to have brand new Chargers and Yukons lol. We're so far in the red it's ridiculous.

Newest Threads