Longballer Delivers: The DH Custom Tracker - Page 21
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Longballer Delivers: The DH Custom Tracker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #201
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 761 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 274

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler View Post
Even i have his personal cell number somewhere around my desk, email too. Neither will he answer. Its becoming redundant saying he is not answering, i believe we are all aware, all thats left to do it wait, and pray.

And yes, refer to above, not much support left here for the man.

And why are you waiting? You got your stuff.

And my phone has NOT been called ONCE in the last two+ months!!! Not ONCE.

My number is: 573-579-2515

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 06-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #202

Olympus - you had my contact info. We actually spoke on the phone more than once. You can poke your nose in here all you want, but until you know the whole story ... you can keep them to yourself. If you were even slight concerned about my situation, you would have checked.

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 06-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB98338 View Post
When Dave posted his first $100 offer for a holster back in October I gave him an order. By January after getting a couple of "it will go out tomorrow" and nothing showing up I sent him a note on his website to cancel the order. I then contacted my credit card company and disputed it. I thought that would be the end of it. In Feb the charge was reinstated to the bill by Dave and I still did not receive anything. Disputed the charge again and this time it stuck. My sympathy evaporated when he did that. As of yesterday his web site is still up like nothing has happened.

I honestly don't know what you're referring too. I don't know how any cc charge can be "reinstated". I never saw any charges go back through. If it did, it was the CC processor and I need to ask where the money went.

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 06-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #204

Liked 430 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBaller71 View Post
Olympus - you had my contact info. We actually spoke on the phone more than once. You can poke your nose in here all you want, but until you know the whole story ... you can keep them to yourself. If you were even slight concerned about my situation, you would have checked.
I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I can assure you that we have never talked on the phone a single time. I met you at a local gun show and wrote down my number on one of my cards and gave it to you, but never got your contact info. I certainly wouldn't be talking with you on the phone more than once. Especially considering how you left me high and dry on splitting the cost of a table at the local gun show that you assured me several times that you were still going to do. You've got a track record of poor communication and leaving people high and dry.

And you're right, I don't know the whole story. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND TO COMMUNICATE THE WHOLE STORY. Based on your past behavior with other members and also with me, it's not hard to believe what others are saying here.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I can assure you that we have never talked on the phone a single time. I met you at a local gun show and wrote down my number on one of my cards and gave it to you, but never got your contact info. I certainly wouldn't be talking with you on the phone more than once. Especially considering how you left me high and dry on splitting the cost of a table at the local gun show that you assured me several times that you were still going to do. You've got a track record of poor communication and leaving people high and dry.

And you're right, I don't know the whole story. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND TO COMMUNICATE THE WHOLE STORY. Based on your past behavior with other members and also with me, it's not hard to believe what others are saying here.
I'm not gonna argue. I was in a totally different position when we talked about the gun show. No way I could have done a show with everything else I had going on.

Not being here was my choice. No reason to continue to post my sob story over and over.

Mr. Bellavance will get his refund. He's been told that. He can continue to beat the dead horse here if he wants. Although he do fail to mention that his rig was delivered on time and was pre approved via pics and conversation. Also didn't mention that HE decided he got a full refund by sending that rig back a few weeks later saying it wasn't what he expected.

Just because I'm not here posting does not mean that I'm running from anyone. My email is listed here and my phone number is functional. All someone has to do is call. The most calls I got we're from members not even involved, but concerned about how I was doing.

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 06-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #206

Liked 29 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBaller71 View Post
I honestly don't know what you're referring too. I don't know how any cc charge can be "reinstated". I never saw any charges go back through. If it did, it was the CC processor and I need to ask where the money went.
Well you get a statement from the card processor showing the chargeback, you had to respond saying there is not a dispute for them to put it back on. I send them another letter saying I never got the product. They send you another statement putting it back on. You can't provide any documentation that you shipped anything so it sticks.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #207
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

It is good to see you responding to the inquiries LB71. I hope you guys get everything worked out amicably.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:24 AM   #208

There are only a couple people out there that I still owe. And one of them is not telling the whole story by a long shot.

You can't trade stuff; get your custom leather holster and belt, then weeks later decide you're not happy with the trade and demand your money/gun back. So theft? Not even close. He's been told that he'll get his refund when I can afford the extra $.

Dave. I assume you are referring to me in regards to the comment above. This is the email I sent to Dave the very same day they arrived.

"Hello,

I received the gun belt today. I am afraid to say I am kind of disappointed in how it turned out for several reasons.

1. You did not include the 12 cartridge loops as I asked.
2. The leather feels cheap and thin.
3. Not sure what the part is called but there is no hoop for the belt tip to go through once secured as seen in your picture.
4. The leather on the inside is severely cracked.
5. The catches that secure the pistol in the holster are too thin and feel flimsy.

I am sorry to have to write this I am just really bummed. I was really hoping for something nice. You have good reviews. Your stuff looks nice in pictures but this belt really feels like it was rushed.

I doubt you will agree to it but I would like to return this to you and just get my money back.

Sincerely,
Jesse"

I also made a post in the forums on Jan 27. 2013 stating my concerns. It is the last post.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/great-blue-gun-drive-74896/index33.html

Then I sent him this the next day after a brief communication with him.

The holsters are actually ok. I think the hammer straps though feel flimsy. I don't claim to know enough about leather but my wife does as she has worked on saddles all her life. And I also have another custom made gun belt that fell within the same price range of about 450.00. So I do have something to compare it to. Although it is not a drop loop rig like yours which is what I wanted.

Maybe the other belt is better but this one feels so thin and unfinished. The edges are rough. I don't like how the there are wrinkles in the leather and the back is just really rough looking. With my other rig the belt is very supple and just feels nice in my hand. The surface front is also very smooth looking and blemish free on the outside.

A picture may hide some flaws but the brown belt rig picture you sent me earlier looked a lot better then this one.

I am not sure how much happier I am going to be with the the belt that should have been sent.

I am sorry for what has happend in your life and everything else but at this point I would really like to return everything. If you do not have the money for our previous agreed upon price than you can ship back to me the pistol.

If you can pay me. I can take credit card/paypal/ etc. I will mail back the rig right away.

Again sorry for all that has happened.

For context. When I mentioned the pic he sent I was referring the the first pic he sent of the type of work he did before this whole debacle happened, right after we talked about trading. The picture he sent me of my belt looked good but when you actually have it in your hand it tells another story. In addition he sent the wrong belt as can bee seen in the message at the bottom from Dave. He told me the belt he sent me was for someone else and he had sent me the wrong one. So why would I be happy with what he sent me if it was not even mine? Why would I wait two weeks?. I have all my emails with him time stamped and can send screen shots.

Secondly. Below is the USPS tracking number I sent to Dave soon after the belt was delivered.
USPS: TRACKING

As you can see it was signed by who I believe is his wife.

Secondly. Here is the tracking he sent me.
LongBaller Tracking

Unfortunately he had an issue with its shipment and had to generate a new one. Which was lost on my old cell phone from his TXT message. But you can see on the original label was printed with Jan. 17, 2013. If I can find the final tracking he sent me I will post. The point is, it was shipped some time after the 17 for which I probably received on 23-25. I shipped what he sent me out on the 29th and got to him on FEB 1st. That is a far cry from the 2 weeks he is making this out to be. Dave should have the final tracking to confirm this.

Lastly here is the Firearms PM he sent me concerning the belt shipped. Please note the date is 1/28/2013 for which I am sure a moderator can verify from within my Firearmstalk account.

"Jesse,

If you want to return it that's fine. I will NOT send money or the gun back first. If you want to send it back I'll work out a money refund.

That pic was while it was in process. If you say the edges are rough and it wasn't lined; then you got one that was still in the assembly line process. The only thing I tied was the shipping at the end. Not your fault you got the wrong thing. But I don't make crappy belts (or holsters for that matter) when they're done. I haven't talked the the shop that sells most of my stuff, but I'm sure that's where it went as they had a couple rigs and extra belts on order.

As far as not fitting the belt in the holder slots ... I know they fit. There is plenty of room as long as you're not bumping into the hammer retention strap. The belt has to go around it. The strap is intentionally thin so it's easily put on and popped off. It's certainly not going to break unless you yank on it with pliers or something.

Again I'm sorry you're not happy. I wouldn't be either if I got the wrong thing. However, I'd want to see the real belt if it were me. Especially since the holsters are good.

Dave"

Considering how patient and understanding I was with you via our previous email communication I find it insulting you would B.S. over our interaction with each other. I am sorry for what you are going through, truly. I know in part what you might be going through in regards to personal issues. I just want my pistol back or payment agreed upon from gunbroker.com.

And to your comment of beating a dead horse. I would never have dragged this into the forums if you had responded to my emails in the first place. Hell its the only reason I joined.

I rather complete this process via email instead of the forums so please send me an email/PM as soon as you are able. I also hope things do turn around for you.

Thanks,
JPB.

"First you want to kill me, now you want to kiss me. Blow" - Ash

Last edited by jpbellavnce; 06-26-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #209

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBaller71

And why are you waiting? You got your stuff.

And my phone has NOT been called ONCE in the last two+ months!!! Not ONCE.

My number is: 573-579-2515
Waiting for what dave? Im confused... Yes i have my holster, however that is not i was speaking of. It was the concern of other members here and yes including your self dave. I have had no reason to call you since, but, when there was that period of silence i texted emailed and called you and it took effort to get a hold of you until sometime after you replied. So no one here that has claimed to have been missing either refunds or products has called you?

Yes im sure thats the number i have written down at home.

Im not saying anyone here is being dishonest but im discombobulated...

Old 06-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #210

Liked 430 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbellavnce View Post
There are only a couple people out there that I still owe. And one of them is not telling the whole story by a long shot.

You can't trade stuff; get your custom leather holster and belt, then weeks later decide you're not happy with the trade and demand your money/gun back. So theft? Not even close. He's been told that he'll get his refund when I can afford the extra $.

Dave. I assume you are referring to me in regards to the comment above. This is the email I sent to Dave the very same day they arrived.

"Hello,

I received the gun belt today. I am afraid to say I am kind of disappointed in how it turned out for several reasons.

1. You did not include the 12 cartridge loops as I asked.
2. The leather feels cheap and thin.
3. Not sure what the part is called but there is no hoop for the belt tip to go through once secured as seen in your picture.
4. The leather on the inside is severely cracked.
5. The catches that secure the pistol in the holster are too thin and feel flimsy.

I am sorry to have to write this I am just really bummed. I was really hoping for something nice. You have good reviews. Your stuff looks nice in pictures but this belt really feels like it was rushed.

I doubt you will agree to it but I would like to return this to you and just get my money back.

Sincerely,
Jesse"

I also made a post in the forums on Jan 27. 2013 stating my concerns. It is the last post.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/great-blue-gun-drive-74896/index33.html

Then I sent him this the next day after a brief communication with him.

The holsters are actually ok. I think the hammer straps though feel flimsy. I don't claim to know enough about leather but my wife does as she has worked on saddles all her life. And I also have another custom made gun belt that fell within the same price range of about 450.00. So I do have something to compare it to. Although it is not a drop loop rig like yours which is what I wanted.

Maybe the other belt is better but this one feels so thin and unfinished. The edges are rough. I don't like how the there are wrinkles in the leather and the back is just really rough looking. With my other rig the belt is very supple and just feels nice in my hand. The surface front is also very smooth looking and blemish free on the outside.

A picture may hide some flaws but the brown belt rig picture you sent me earlier looked a lot better then this one.

I am not sure how much happier I am going to be with the the belt that should have been sent.

I am sorry for what has happend in your life and everything else but at this point I would really like to return everything. If you do not have the money for our previous agreed upon price than you can ship back to me the pistol.

If you can pay me. I can take credit card/paypal/ etc. I will mail back the rig right away.

Again sorry for all that has happened.

For context. When I mentioned the pic he sent I was referring the the first pic he sent of the type of work he did before this whole debacle happened, right after we talked about trading. The picture he sent me of my belt looked good but when you actually have it in your hand it tells another story. In addition he sent the wrong belt as can bee seen in the message at the bottom from Dave. He told me the belt he sent me was for someone else and he had sent me the wrong one. So why would I be happy with what he sent me if it was not even mine? Why would I wait two weeks?. I have all my emails with him time stamped and can send screen shots.

Secondly. Below is the USPS tracking number I sent to Dave soon after the belt was delivered.
USPS: TRACKING

As you can see it was signed by who I believe is his wife.

Secondly. Here is the tracking he sent me.
LongBaller Tracking

Unfortunately he had an issue with its shipment and had to generate a new one. Which was lost on my old cell phone from his TXT message. But you can see on the original label was printed with Jan. 17, 2013. If I can find the final tracking he sent me I will post. The point is, it was shipped some time after the 17 for which I probably received on 23-25. I shipped what he sent me out on the 29th and got to him on FEB 1st. That is a far cry from the 2 weeks he is making this out to be. Dave should have the final tracking to confirm this.

Lastly here is the Firearms PM he sent me concerning the belt shipped. Please note the date is 1/28/2013 for which I am sure a moderator can verify from within my Firearmstalk account.

"Jesse,

If you want to return it that's fine. I will NOT send money or the gun back first. If you want to send it back I'll work out a money refund.

That pic was while it was in process. If you say the edges are rough and it wasn't lined; then you got one that was still in the assembly line process. The only thing I tied was the shipping at the end. Not your fault you got the wrong thing. But I don't make crappy belts (or holsters for that matter) when they're done. I haven't talked the the shop that sells most of my stuff, but I'm sure that's where it went as they had a couple rigs and extra belts on order.

As far as not fitting the belt in the holder slots ... I know they fit. There is plenty of room as long as you're not bumping into the hammer retention strap. The belt has to go around it. The strap is intentionally thin so it's easily put on and popped off. It's certainly not going to break unless you yank on it with pliers or something.

Again I'm sorry you're not happy. I wouldn't be either if I got the wrong thing. However, I'd want to see the real belt if it were me. Especially since the holsters are good.

Dave"

Considering how patient and understanding I was with you via our previous email communication I find it insulting you would B.S. over our interaction with each other. I am sorry for what you are going through, truly. I know in part what you might be going through in regards to personal issues. I just want my pistol back or payment agreed upon from gunbroker.com.

And to your comment of beating a dead horse. I would never have dragged this into the forums if you had responded to my emails in the first place. Hell its the only reason I joined.

I rather complete this process via email instead of the forums so please send me an email/PM as soon as you are able. I also hope things do turn around for you.

Thanks,
JPB.
Wow! It's hard to argue with that. I can't claim to know the "whole" story, but that post sure paints a clear picture.

If you returned the holster rig for refund and still haven't received your money or your gun back, I do believe that's criminal. Not to mention incredibly terrible business practice.

And it sure looks bad that Dave chimed on here and says we haven't been told the whole story, yet doesn't do anything to enlighten us. Meanwhile, the other member comes back with a huge amount of corroborating evidence for his story. If you want people to believe you, gonna need more evidence.