Longballer Delivers: The DH Custom Tracker - Page 17
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Longballer Delivers: The DH Custom Tracker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 03:32 AM   #161
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6574 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
This makes me sad. I've stood up for the guy for the most part. Several of us who've gotten a holster can attest to the quality of his work.

It's really a cryin shame everything turned out this way.

Is his website still up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i really wonder what happened to him? he might be going through some very difficult times, i know he's not been here on the forum in over a month at least.

i had talked to him on the phone several times in the past and did seem like a really good guy. something must be going on for him to just drop out like he did.
I wonder what happened to him too. If anyone gets ahold of him, definitely send him here. He still has my holster, and I have the rest of the money I owe him for it (did the blue gun deal). I still haven't given up on that deal, so I'd like to talk to him, and get it settled.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:34 AM   #162
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2525 Times on 1639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

I wonder what happened to him too. If anyone gets ahold of him, definitely send him here. He still has my holster,. I still haven't given up on that deal, so I'd like to talk to him, and get it settled.
That's what I thought I did. Mine was done, on the way to the post office, i dont get it.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-18-2013, 03:39 AM   #163
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21919 Times on 12384 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I wonder what happened to him too. If anyone gets ahold of him, definitely send him here. He still has my holster, and I have the rest of the money I owe him for it (did the blue gun deal). I still haven't given up on that deal, so I'd like to talk to him, and get it settled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
That's what I thought I did. Mine was done, on the way to the post office, i dont get it.
to be honest guys, i don't know what happened. i know that prior to his disappearance the first time i had spoken to him on the phone a couple of weeks before that. he never said anything to me about any problems and i didn't even know about any until he came back and posted something about some personal problems here on this thread.

wish i had some answers for you guys. may just end up being one of those mysteries of life with never an answer.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:42 AM   #164

In the end, I'll be happy as long as the name, address, and routing number on my personal check doesn't get abused. I'm not accusing at all, but this type of crap is way too common these days.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-18-2013, 03:43 AM   #165

Basically same deal with mine. He was going to go ahead and mail it to me, and I was going to send him the rest of what I owed him when I got paid. He basically dropped off the face of the earth after that, so I held on to the money until I could contact him. The holster never made it to me.
That just seems really out of character for him. He showed me what the holster looked like, I said I wanted it just a little darker, and right then and there he took it, dyed it, and PMed me back with a pic. That is amazing customer service. I wonder what happened.

This is the pic, it was still wet when he took it.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #166

Liked 761 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 274

Having a hard time here? Yes. Still no excuse for yet again leaving a couple people hanging. But there is definitely a bunch of sh!t happened in the last few months.

I never should have took on so many at one time when I wasn't ready. I way over promised what I could do in a short time. Then when I ran into financial trouble at home, a copyright lawsuit threatened, lost my full time job, nearly lost my marriage, and having to go to counseling and take fkn anti depressants; I just couldn't deal with things at all. I tried to come back and act like I would be ok, but I wasn't. And I'm still not there. You can hold any ill opinion of me that you wish. Not like it wasn't earned. I was in way over my head and completely fell apart under the pressure.

I owe a couple of you your holsters still. And a few refunds too. I owe more than my apologies to all of you, no matter how useless that is at this point. I wish I could turn back time and none of this would have happened, but life doesn't work that way. Being the un-trustworthy unethical guy is just one more thing ill have to live with. Doesn't mean squat that it wasn't my intent; it still happened.

I can't promise anything anymore. I can't even trust myself to follow through when I say I will. I'll try to make good on what I owe as I can. I don't expect that to be good enough, but its as good as I can do for now.

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com
People Like This 
Old 03-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #167

Dave, I understand. It sounds like you have been through a living hell in the past few months. Hope everything starts to get back to normal for you soon.
I have what I owe you, is your address still the same? Do you still have mine?

Old 03-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #168

Thanks for the response. All the explanation wasn't needed imo, knowing your still here helps a lot.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #169

Liked 761 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 274

Primer - 9505521353713078000576

Tex - 9505521353713078000583

Dropped this afternoon.

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #170
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Very "stand up" of LB there, in my opinion.

I hope life improves for you.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.