Lone Ranger.....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Lone Ranger.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 124 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default Lone Ranger.....

I just seen the trailer for next years..2013..big hit for the summer..The Lone Ranger..staring Johnny Depp....He is Tonto....It was on the Tonight-Show with Jay Leno....Looks damn-good and action packed....Johnny Depp looks crazy as he rides his painted pony as only Johnny Depp can......Looks like a good Western with train crash's and shoot-outs...I think you maybe can google-the trailer,as I can't find-it anywhere as of this point in time,just on Jay Leno show last-night.....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 124 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 235

If anybody can find the Trailer anywhere out there ???...I wouldn't mined seeing it again if you could post-it on here....Thanks....I can't find-it anywhere,as it was the first time showing last-night on the tonight-show............