Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Locked in car at 100 ........ (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/locked-car-100-a-45043/)

LONGHAIR 07-11-2011 10:14 PM

Locked in car at 100 ........

Some real stupid people locked their 3 kids in a car,and they had lunch in a local subway...It got over 100 in St.Louis today.....I wouldn't leave my dog in a car muchless kids....Man what a messed-up world we live-in....They got taken to the police station but have not been charged at this time......:confused::mad::confused:

jjfuller1 07-12-2011 12:07 AM

stupid at its best.. ever hear of a drive thru?

winds-of-change 07-12-2011 01:17 AM

I wouldn't leave my kids locked in a car while I went in to eat anywhere even on a nice, cool day. Even if they were still within my sight from inside the restaurant. What the heck?

jca1 07-12-2011 01:26 AM

What kind of parents leave their kids in the car while they go in and eat, no matter what the temp. is? This country needs some house cleaning.

TheSadPanda 07-12-2011 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LONGHAIR (Post 539125)
Some real stupid people locked their 3 kids in a car,and they had lunch in a local subway...It got over 100 in St.Louis today.....I wouldn't leave my dog in a car muchless kids....Man what a messed-up world we live-in....They got taken to the police station but have not been charged at this time......:confused::mad::confused:

Where in STL?! :mad:

LONGHAIR 07-12-2011 02:20 AM

On Chippewa & Jefferson....in the city.....Two 18 month old boys and a 4 month old boy....They just said on the news they where arrested tonight....

cpttango30 07-12-2011 02:34 AM

We just had a guy arrested because he was having anal sex with a poor little yorkie.

the SPCA caught him via Craigs list. They then turned him into police. 10 days after the SPCA took the poor little dog and adopted him out he died due to renal failure. He also have sever nerve damage and it couldn't move its back legs.

The only comfort I get is knowing that for the last 10 days of his life the dog got enough love to last a life time.

I would like to get my hands on this guy and ass rape him with a effing baseball bat that has thousands upon thousands of razor blades and nails with a big bucket of rubbing alcohol for lube.

russ 07-12-2011 05:55 AM

Dang tango, tell us how you really feel. Seriously, you forgot the salt in the rubbing alcohol. People who abuse animals deserve nothing less than exactly the same treatment in return.

And, as to leaving the kids in the car, hopefully child protective services can find them a nice home with some new parents that aren't retarded. And the idiot parents can have a nice long time to consider the error of their ways in the iron bar hotel.

robocop10mm 07-12-2011 03:40 PM

We average 2-3 dead kids a year from this. People too wrapped up in their self important lives to be bothered with actually giving a rats azz about the kids. The sentence should be sterilization. Save other potential victims from being harmed.

LONGHAIR 07-12-2011 04:20 PM

They said Family Services took the kids and gave them to the Grandperants.....