Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > a little help....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by emil

no of course not, not if it is backed up by proper statistics. we aren't getting censored over here
I think that's what some of the guys thought when you said you would fail. That's why they said your country sucks. Don't take it personally, some stuff just gets lost in translation.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 12-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #192

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin

He was responding to my sarcastic post. Maybe my sarcasm was lost in translation. But Emil was saying that if he only presented guns as the most awesome thing in earth, he would fail for not being objective. I agree with that.
Oh ok I get it now.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #193

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I think that's what some of the guys thought when you said you would fail. That's why they said your country sucks. Don't take it personally, some stuff just gets lost in translation.
oh, well that would be understandable. free speech is very important (Denmark is quite well known for that). this ain't north corea after all i think everyone should have the right to say whatever they want, whether if i agree with them or not

but thanks for clearing that up
Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #194

On that note, I encourage you to hang out here after your project is done.
Check out the engraving section and see some just beautiful works of art.
Read the legal and media section and see citizens defending and saving lives.
Stick around and see us for what we truly are, a bunch of people with the freedom to enjoy a really cool hobby.

Cars kill 54 thousand people in America every year, but for some reason, you don't really see people going into car forums, asking them why they need a car that can go that fast, or threaten to take their cars away!

Hang out here, make some friends, and when you fly to America to visit for the first time, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who would house you and show you around for free. I know I would.

Well let you shoot our guns, and I promise you'll have a great time doing it.

I have met lots of people from Brazil to Lithuania, to Uzbekistan, and every one of them I've taken shooting, and they ended up loving it.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 12-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #195

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:

oh, well that would be understandable. free speech is very important (Denmark is quite well known for that). this ain't north corea after all i think everyone should have the right to say whatever they want, whether if i agree with them or not

I Apologize for the misunderstanding. I also think everyone should have the right o speak freely as well. (and have a gun )

Old 12-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #196

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
On that note, I encourage you to hang out here after your project is done.
Check out the engraving section and see some just beautiful works of art.
Read the legal and media section and see citizens defending and saving lives.
Stick around and see us for what we truly are, a bunch of people with the freedom to enjoy a really cool hobby.

Cars kill 54 thousand people in America every year, but for some reason, you don't really see people going into car forums, asking them why they need a car that can go that fast, or threaten to take their cars away!

Hang out here, make some friends, and when you fly to America to visit for the first time, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who would house you and show you around for free. I know I would.

Well let you shoot our guns, and I promise you'll have a great time doing it.

I have met lots of people from Brazil to Lithuania, to Uzbekistan, and every one of them I've taken shooting, and they ended up loving it.
thats one thing i have alway admired by your americans, you seem incredible hospitable. i will one day go to America, so i guess i will stick around here, thank you very much for the advise

Old 12-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #197

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumman View Post
I Apologize for the misunderstanding. I also think everyone should have the right o speak freely as well. (and have a gun )
that's quite alright, we most certainly agree on that point

Old 12-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #198

Quote:

thats one thing i have alway admired by your americans, you seem incredible hospitable. i will one day go to America, so i guess i will stick around here, thank you very much for the advise
Well then stay out of New York City, or Boston!!!
Those people are jerks!

Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #199

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:

That's exactly what I meant. I don't know much about your government or your rights. I thought that what you was saying was you did not have freedom of speech.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #200

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
That's exactly what I meant. I don't know much about your government or your rights. I thought that what you was saying was you did not have freedom of speech.
i don't really want to bring this up, as it has caused a lot of trouble, but do you remember the muhhamed crisis? it had it's origins in Denmark.

that was a question about freedom of speech, which was actually quite interesting.

what i mean is, that i think the publishers were jerks for making those drawings, but i would still protect their right to do so

Newest Threads