"Like An Apple Store… WITH GUNS"

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "Like An Apple Store… WITH GUNS"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default "Like An Apple Store… WITH GUNS"

It’s Like An Apple Store… WITH GUNS

By Kat Hannaford on May 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM

So described one viewer after watching the video below, which was shot at the futuristic Müller Schiess Zentrum facility in Germany. It has 3D hunting simulators! A restaurant! Shops! And enough white-washed walls and stark interiors to make Apple jealous.

The shooting range is in Ulm, Germany, and even though the video is in German and I have no idea what they’re saying, I just know I need to go there. Shoot a couple of Dells, maybe an Acer or two – you know, normal stuff you’d want to do in a shooting range that looks inspired by an Apple store.

It’s Like An Apple Store… WITH GUNS | Gizmodo Australia

Anyone with the luxury of broadband can tell me if the vid is worth it or not

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2010, 12:48 AM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

We've seen this before....

9x18=Makarov

Old 06-16-2010, 01:08 AM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Damn, my bad

Took bloody 2 hours to watch it too lol

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D