Like al gore not, Alaska and the Polar Bears need help!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Like al gore not, Alaska and the Polar Bears need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default Like al gore not, Alaska and the Polar Bears need help!

In a another thread there's some al gore bashing, polar bear stuff, and on and on.

Why we must me automatically dismiss something somebody says cause they're a jerk?

The struggles in Alaska are true. The Polar Bears in danger of dying off, true.

There's stuff out there happening that can't be over looked or ignored just cause a jerk like al gore happens to mention it first.

Loving your country like most guns nuts proclaim involves more than just the 2nd amendment.

Do your self a favor. Look into, I mean real research, (as real as it can be online anyways) and see for yourself. Then if you see anything that moves you concerning Alaska or the Polar Bears, drop a 5,10, or 20 spot to help out.

As Americans and being as dumb as we are, one day we'll wake up and all the bears will be dead and then we'll wonder why.

Loyalty can't be bought at any price;
but it can be rented remarkably cheaply.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #2

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11607

Al Gore is more than mentioning the topic.

Your polar bear plee is heart felt, but is it truely accurate?

http://m.examiner.com/seminole-county-environmental-news-in-orlando/canada-s-growing-polar-bear-population-becoming-a-problem-locals-say

You can give your money to some united nations gangster outfit like unicef where only 5% of the money goes to the problem, if it makes you feel better.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/unicef-spending/2008/12/15/id/327113

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

While I support your right to insinuate that Americans are dumb, as an American, I take offense to your statement.

While you were starting to make a credible point regarding bears, you lost all credibility when you bashed this entire nation, a nation that has solved a whole lot more problems that it ever created.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepergeo View Post
While I support your right to insinuate that Americans are dumb, as an American, I take offense to your statement.

While you were starting to make a credible point regarding bears, you lost all credibility when you bashed this entire nation, a nation that has solved a whole lot more problems that it ever created.
How can I lose credibilty? I earned my rights. Dad served 21 years Korea and Vietnam. I served 5 years active duty Desert Shield/Storm.

I'm just saying, would kill everybody if they found a good org. to donate five stinking dollars for the bears?

Old 02-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue

How can I lose credibilty? I earned my rights. Dad served 21 years Korea and Vietnam. I served 5 years active duty Desert Shield/Storm.

I'm just saying, would kill everybody if they found a good org. to donate five stinking dollars for the bears?
I'm having a hard time drawing the line from my money, to helping a polar bear. What organization helps polar bears and how?

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-16-2012, 01:28 AM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue View Post

I'm skeptical of anyone that mentions their past (or their family's past) as a means to justify their credibility today.

I knew a guy for years, and he was a great guy in many ways. In over 25 years knowing him, he never once mentioned his past as a pastor and missionary. I learned of it at his funeral. While he never mentioned it, looking back, you could see it in his daily actions and devotion to his family and the causes he took on.

You bashed Americans today in your post. That lost you credibility.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I'm having a hard time drawing the line from my money, to helping a polar bear. What organization helps polar bears and how?
hey downsouth. WWF gives 100 percent of donations to the fight and Coca-Cola matches dollar for dollar so it doubles. Just a lead. There are others.
https://support.worldwildlife.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=donate_to_arctic_home

Old 02-16-2012, 02:09 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue

hey downsouth. WWF gives 100 percent of donations to the fight and Coca-Cola matches dollar for dollar so it doubles. Just a lead. There are others.
https://support.worldwildlife.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=donate_to_arctic_home
I'm not trying to knock charitable giving. I do know that alot of nonprofit oranizations are very top heavy in salaries. If polar bears are your thing I'm good with that. However, I hope you realize that by giving money to the polar bears, you are atleast partly responsible in the slaughter of baby seals.

http://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+baby+seal&hl=en&client=ms-android-samsung&gl=us&source=android-unknown&sky=mrdr&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source= univ&sa=X&ei=u3I8T8PRNKTr0gHSy7HJCw&ved=0CDQQsAQ&b iw=320&bih=508#i=0

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-16-2012, 02:20 AM   #9

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I see you are living in Arizona. My honest concern is for the ranchers around Douglas. A number have been killed and their ranches trashed. Two family ranches were taken from their owners by lawyers and illegals. This was because they tried to protect their private property. I donate to the cause of Arizona Ranchers the U.N. or Al Gore does not help them. Just me I care more for honest hard working Americans in your own back yard.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:28 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
I see you are living in Arizona. My honest concern is for the ranchers around Douglas. A number have been killed and their ranches trashed. Two family ranches were taken from their owners by lawyers and illegals. This was because they tried to protect their private property. I donate to the cause of Arizona Ranchers the U.N. or Al Gore does not help them. Just me I care more for honest hard working Americans in your own back yard.
Durangokid, have you read the book HOME INVASION. You just described the plot line. It is fiction and the end is a bit over the top, but it is a good read on the subject.

NEVER FORGET