Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Liberals were right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default The Liberals were right!

I have to admit it. My liberal friends were RIGHT.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's Hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.

They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 9-11.

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.

Well I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain. And they were right... all of their predictions have come true..............

The future isn't what it used to be.
----Yogi Berra

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Good post man. I think I'm going to start an email cycle with that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 03-11-2009, 12:47 AM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

And if you had drank from the Kool Aid trough?? I don't see the point, you would STILL HAVE the same end result.

I am going to have to go with epic fail on that logic. The only possible bright side, for you personally, is that if you voted for the InfiTool, you could have been the DIRECT cause for the problems....

JD

Old 03-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Point was that if he voted GOP, his lib friends told him that the GOP would f it all up. His point, Ostupida did it any way.

I'd like to see what his lib friends have to say now.

Son of Porkulous is coming, believe it.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #5

Liked 198 Times on 137 Posts

Point is that no one voter could have changed the outcome especially since in some states they caught some O'Bama voters voting as many as 75 times. I guess the bad eliment will do whatever he has to do to get in. I am proud to say that I don't have any liberal friends. I don't surround myself with that kind of stupidity, not that I chose friends based on political grounds but I hang around alot of bar going, four wheeler riding gun lovers and in that group liberals don't exist. At least I haven't met any.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 03-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #6

I actually had this emailed to me, thought it was a funny way to make a point, and posted it on here- no idea where it came from. Personally i didn't want to vote for McCain, though I felt better about it after Palin came on board. McCain wasn't what I wanted in a president, but you have to wonder where we would be now if he had been elected. I have a feeling there would have been much fewer executive orders......... but, with the congress we have now, we'd probably be in the same shape anyways........... I wish we had a reset button...........

The future isn't what it used to be.
----Yogi Berra

Old 03-11-2009, 02:04 AM   #7

Liked 198 Times on 137 Posts

I really didn't want to vote for McCain either but he was the lesser of two evils. I can't stand a man that dislikes something (firearms) and is hard pressed to make us give up ours. I mean leave us alone the average gunowner is not out killing people and stricter gun control won't help and it's obvious but he still insists that it will.

I have a lot of respect for McCain because he fought for our country during Veitnam and was even shot down and spent time in the "Hanoi Hilton". O'Bama is just a loud mouth that refuses to look at the facts.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 03-11-2009, 02:45 AM   #8

Liked 10 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post

I have a lot of respect for McCain because he fought for our country during Veitnam and was even shot down and spent time in the "Hanoi Hilton". O'Bama is just a loud mouth that refuses to look at the facts.
i don't understand why militairy service is not a requirement for presidency. shouldn't you have to serve a country before you lead it?

a split second of man made perfection dialogue, speed, and direction.