Liberal gun club. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Liberal gun club.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2815 Times on 1398 Posts
Likes Given: 291

I could picture similar lines of discussion in the 1930s meeting of the local "Jews for Hitler" group.
Weird. Talking about this & that regarding firearms, yet flaming those who might be willing to stand up and enable them to continue enjoying those same guns. Self delusional comes to mind.

NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 02-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #12
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Pretty good video. People seem to understand something is very wrong. They may not be able to tell you exactly what it is, but they feel it. And firearm sales are way up as a result.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #13

Liked 1444 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 335

It is difficult for me to believe that you folks don't think that there are liberal gun owners, collectors and shooters who enjoy firearms as much as you do.
I know, for sure! I may own and shoot more firearms than 3/4 of the members of this fourm, and my conservative friends accuse me of being more liberal than Lenin. (of course my liberal friends doubt my liberal credentials)

While I do own several shotguns, I also own assault weapons, have a fine stable of handguns, nicely scoped high powered rifles, and I am not sure how many other long guns I own.... I am also a certified firearm instructor and a long-tme NRA member, and while I am no Marshall Dillon, I can shoot with damn good shooters without being overly embarrassed.

It is indeed a rare person who is 100% liberal or 100% conservative; if they were they would be pretty boring (and scary) folks.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 02-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2124 Times on 1152 Posts
Likes Given: 769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
It is difficult for me to believe that you folks don't think that there are liberal gun owners, collectors and shooters who enjoy firearms as much as you do.
I know, for sure! I may own and shoot more firearms than 3/4 of the members of this fourm, and my conservative friends accuse me of being more liberal than Lenin. (of course my liberal friends doubt my liberal credentials)

While I do own several shotguns, I also own assault weapons, have a fine stable of handguns, nicely scoped high powered rifles, and I am not sure how many other long guns I own.... I am also a certified firearm instructor and a long-tme NRA member, and while I am no Marshall Dillon, I can shoot with damn good shooters without being overly embarrassed.

It is indeed a rare person who is 100% liberal or 100% conservative; if they were they would be pretty boring (and scary) folks.
It's just the stereotype.

And what assault weapons do you own?

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 02-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #15

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

Yes but you have proven your the "good" kind of liberal-the kind that truelly loves guns.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 02-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #16

Liked 1444 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Yes but you have proven your the "good" kind of liberal-the kind that truelly loves guns.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
I am good enough for me, that is all I care about

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 02-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
I just read through 6 off their threads and Texas Woodworker is WRONG...
They may not hate guns but they ARE most certainly ASSHATS.

Tack
Well, you can't win them all.

At least they don't want to take our guns.

Old 02-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
These are the gun clubs that are kept around so democrats will have someplace to shoot shotguns in the general direction of pheasant and ducks during campaign season.
I don't think all liberal gun clubs are just for looks, at least I don't think this one is (even though they are azzhats).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Here's a confession of sorts from an American liberal regarding firearms & 2nd amendments. It is an 8-minute awakening.

http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=VDGZciWQE_0&feature=youtube
That was a good video. If more people saw that (including the liberals), maybe they would wise up a bit and see what is happening around them insted of what they want to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Pretty good video. People seem to understand something is very wrong. They may not be able to tell you exactly what it is, but they feel it. And firearm sales are way up as a result.
There is definitely something going on. Our Government is chipping away at our right to gain more power for it's self. If things don't change, we will lose all of our rights, or another Civil War will turn America's soil red again. People never learn, and those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post

I knew there were liberal gun owners, but the fact that they actually had a club and a forum amazed me (actually, it's kind of funny.).