lets see your Zombie Survival kit :D - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > lets see your Zombie Survival kit :D

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel_Slayer View Post
Your Dragunov and AR are sweet unknown. I'm going to take a picture of the full arsenal this weekend and post it up next week.
thanks and i look forward to seein your pics

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 09-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

This one is for the long range zombies, I will put up pictures of the close range Zombie stuff next week. Basically the Kimber .45 and the Smith .38spcl stubbie.

ar-photo.jpg  

Old 09-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel_Slayer View Post
This one is for the long range zombies, I will put up pictures of the close range Zombie stuff next week. Basically the Kimber .45 and the Smith .38spcl stubbie.
that is one yummy lookin ar i always love lookin at a good boomstick

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 09-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's kind of a weak photo, I'll get her set up on the front rest and bag, and have the two hand cannons set up there. Thanks for the ups on the AR. It meeds a nice Millet scope on it. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to switch out the Bushnell. I can't get a sunshade for it so I may have a machinist put some new threads on one of the sunshades that I have that is the right diameter.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #15

Default If you have guns

If you have guns, you can get the food, shelter, medical, AND YES, more guns...

Old 09-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #16

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownhero82 View Post
here's mine...it's a pretty decent one and it's slowly getting added to lol
When are you gonna move your Zombie kit and yourself into your own place? What happens if your parents get infected and shut down the basement?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 09-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
When are you gonna move your Zombie kit and yourself into your own place? What happens if your parents get infected and shut down the basement?
lol when i feel i've paid off the debt of my childhood to them lol i figure they've spent how many $100,000s on me since i was born? the least i could do is attempt to repay the favor through helping out with bills, house work and yard work...and of course provide Zombie protect lol

Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #18

Damn it, I wish I had thought of looking at it that way. On second thought, no way my parents would have bought that one...

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 09-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Damn it, I wish I had thought of looking at it that way. On second thought, no way my parents would have bought that one...
lol you could always come out here...i'm sure they wouldn't mind charging someone else besides me rent haha...plus it's right next to 1 of the 3 largest wally worlds in the US which i'm gonna take over when the zombies attack

Old 09-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #20

Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer to support myself and my family out here in the middle of nowhere. Those Zombies are gonna smell the mass if human stink in those heavily populated areas. Plus, you are way too close to the actual Space Zombies who are running the gubmit. Good luck to you and find a girlfriend...

From C3Shooter:

Quote: