lets see your Zombie Survival kit :D
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > lets see your Zombie Survival kit :D

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default lets see your Zombie Survival kit :D

here's mine...it's a pretty decent one and it's slowly getting added to lol

2010-08-07-14.59.12.jpg  

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Guns and ammo are good. But what about food, water, heat, cold, light, first aid, shelter and communication?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default My Zombie Defense Guns

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Last edited by 007BondJamesBond007; 09-24-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Old 09-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Guns and ammo are good. But what about food, water, heat, cold, light, first aid, shelter and communication?
easy...i'm taking over a wally world lol...they got it all ...but first i'm gonna raid a nothern or harbor frieght for some desiel generator lol

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 09-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Just do it before the Zombies come to town.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Just do it before the Zombies come to town.
anyone that can make it over here is more then welcome to hold up in my wally world....it's gonna be a fortress lol

Old 09-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #7

hahahahahaha WOW!!!!!!!! what has this world come to???? i started this exact same thread on another gun forum and an admin shut it down and locked the thread and said it was because they didn't want to offend any of the zombies on the forum....seriously? lol

Old 09-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownhero82 View Post
here's mine...it's a pretty decent one and it's slowly getting added to lol
I think you'll need a few more rnds, remember that zombies come in hoardes. lol

“If you're gonna die, die with your boots on!”— Iron Maiden

“MOLON LABE”— King Leonidas

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’”— Col. Jeff Cooper

Old 09-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
I think you'll need a few more rnds, remember that zombies come in hoardes. lol
lol oh ammo i have TONS of...i figured i'd keep it outta the pic or else you couldn't see the firearms haha

Old 09-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Your Dragunov and AR are sweet unknown. I'm going to take a picture of the full arsenal this weekend and post it up next week.