Lets hear some good quotes about gun control - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Lets hear some good quotes about gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

gun control means hitting your target

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 02-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2841 Times on 1411 Posts
Likes Given: 294

Quote:
"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
- Antonio Meloni
Quote:
"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie."
– Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
Quote:
"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Quote:
"I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say 'Sorry.' it's 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
- Rosie O'Donnell (At about the time she said this, Rosie engaged the services of a bodyguard who applied for a gun permit.)
Quote:
"If guns kill people then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk and spoons made Rosie O’Donnell fat."
- Author Unknown
Quote:
"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
- Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld
Cattledog Likes This 
Old 02-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #23

Liked 4791 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1482

Defense of Liberty is always the right course of action... Regardless of the uniform worn by the opressor.

Tackleberry 1