Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Let me vent on z man (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/let-me-vent-z-man-94787/)

cblowe13 08-01-2013 04:40 AM

Let me vent on z man

Ole George got stopped and told the officer he had a gun in his car, the officer seemed fine with it. The media explodes everything like who gives a **** he shot a black guy in self defense I would have to. Lets not try and say oh hell he protected his self once what if he does it again.

Axxe55 08-01-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblowe13 (Post 1322165)
Ole George got stopped and told the officer he had a gun in his car, the officer seemed fine with it. The media explodes everything like who gives a **** he shot a black guy in self defense I would have to. Lets not try and say oh hell he protected his self once what if he does it again.

not understanding what you're trying to say. :confused:

Anna_Purna 08-01-2013 04:51 AM

Maybe, just maybe the media is enjoying posting Z's whereabouts only to get him killed?

cblowe13 08-01-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
Maybe, just maybe the media is enjoying posting Z's whereabouts only to get him killed?

That's a good thought. Oh and axxe Zimmerman got stopped for speeding and told the officer he had a gun. The officer seemed fine with it. On the news it said can you believe he has a gun still in his truck. Also do you think he should have one? Like who cares, I mean really.

Axxe55 08-01-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblowe13 (Post 1322184)
That's a good thought. Oh and axxe Zimmerman got stopped for speeding and told the officer he had a gun. The officer seemed fine with it. On the news it said can you believe he has a gun still in his truck. Also do you think he should have one? Like who cares, I mean really.

IIRC, any state that has CC reciprocity agreements, you still have to follow the laws of that state. Texas if you possess a CC permit you are required to inform any peace officer you are carrying in the performance of his official duties.

and why shouldn't he be able to have a firearm? he was found not guilty of all charges. yes, maybe even more so than ever now. i am glad he's still doing what he's doing.

cblowe13 08-01-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55

IIRC, any state that has CC reciprocity agreements, you still have to follow the laws of that state. Texas if you possess a CC permit you are required to inform any peace officer you are carrying in the performance of his official duties.

and why shouldn't he be able to have a firearm? he was found not guilty of all charges. yes, maybe even more so than ever now. i am glad he's still doing what he's doing.

Right same laws in sc. He did what he was suppose to do so who cares.

Anna_Purna 08-01-2013 05:07 AM

Everyone who is racist against white mexicans cares! ;)

Axxe55 08-01-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblowe13 (Post 1322198)
Right same laws in sc. He did what he was suppose to do so who cares.

i care. because the media is still trying to crucify this poor guy for doing what any person with common sense and a gun would have done. they are still trying to stir up trouble.

IMO, i wish they would just leave the guy alone.

cblowe13 08-01-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55

i care. because the media is still trying to crucify this poor guy for doing what any person with common sense and a gun would have done. they are still trying to stir up trouble.

IMO, i wish they would just leave the guy alone.

Exactly that's what I'm saying who cares leave him alone.

AR10 08-01-2013 07:30 AM

I find it hard to understand why he was dumb enough to be speeding so soon after he should have had his fill with LEO contact?

Good heavens Zimmerman, get a clue of how to walk about on ricepaper. This guy would wrinkle a refrigerator box laid out in front of him.

This guy needs to go from mingle to blend ASAP.