Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Last night i had to grab my shotgun (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/last-night-i-had-grab-my-shotgun-89032/)

molonlabexx 04-18-2013 01:32 AM

Last night i had to grab my shotgun

I got a call while watching a dirty harry movie. It was a relative saying there was a car in our driveway with people around it and walking through the driveway suspiciously. I quickly grabbed my shotgun and hunkered down in my room. Thankfully we later identified the suspects as friendlies. The feeling of security when I grabbed that shotgun instead of dialing 911... It was funny because I was not scared one bit. Had it been 911 I called I would have been praying to God. That's why I own a gun. And a case where we need more than 10 shots. I am not dirty harry. There were multiple people in the drive way, more than 10 shots needed.

Car54 04-18-2013 01:39 AM

Joe Biden says "fire two shots in the air".

molonlabexx 04-18-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car54 (Post 1217453)

Yeah but then I would have been arrested for discharging a firearm in city limits.

tCan 04-18-2013 01:43 AM

Yeah man, you definitely handled that poorly. You should have climbed out the back window, fired "two blasts" over the top of your house to let them know you were leaving and then egressed from the neighborhood and don't return until a trained anti-terrorist unit could make sure it was safe. You give a bad name to gun owners everywhere.

PanBaccha 04-18-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

LOL!!! Joe Bidden, the idiot. I guess every administration has one. Cheney had Bush Jr; Obama's got Bidden. But IMO all four of them are.

BULLET9992 04-18-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

He alsosaid to fire 2 blasts through the door if you feel threatened.... Is it cheating if you have a peep hole? Lmao. But on a serious note, I've had to clear my home because I walked in right after a burglary & didn't know if they were still inside. They weren't... Sadly

tri70 04-18-2013 02:11 AM

Glad it worked out! I don't have any problem walking with a gun and good flashlight. The dog will be the 1st alarm, me racking the slide is the 2nd!

Jake86 04-18-2013 05:44 PM

Had a similar situation once before. Now I am a single 27yr old guy, and have two female roommates one 27 the other is 29. Anyhow we've been friends since grade school, and yes.. both are attractive.

Anyway, this one night I heard someone creeping through the house. I get up, grab my Glock 20 off the night stand. Make my way down the hall to where the noise was coming from, which was the kitchen. I round the corner into the kitchen hit the light switch and here is some dude in his boxers raiding my fridge.

He sees me standing there with a gun, and damn near pisses himself. I ask what the hell is he doing in my kitchen at 4:00AM and he informs me that he came home with my room mate.

The worst part about all of it was that he was eating my pre cooked bacon.

Jagermeister 04-18-2013 06:32 PM

Hey Jake, he ate your bacon? Oh hell no. You never eat another man's bacon. Open fire! D

texaswoodworker 04-18-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1218272)
Hey Jake, he ate your bacon? Oh hell no. You never eat another man's bacon. Open fire! D

There are just some things you don't do in life. Eating another man's bacon is one of them.