Larry King's chop job on Palin and Hunters

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Larry King's chop job on Palin and Hunters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 02:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Larry King's chop job on Palin and Hunters

02-06-09 09:15 PM - Post#75927

CNN, Ashley Judd and Larry King just did a cheap chop job on Sara Palin about the "brutal" hunting/hunters killing of 500 wolves (total) over a year in Alaska. Someone brought up that hundreds of thousands of human babies were killed last year... so what is the problem about 500 wolves? They were told to stay on topic... What irrational, illogical hypocrites!

If you have a second and are Pro-hunter...give old Larry King's poll a hunter click and pass it along to your hunter/NRA friends and other hunter/gun message boards.

Cheers!

:^)

Show Pages - Larry King Live - CNN.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #2

I suppose King or Judd failed to mention that because of the wolf hunting practices, the Caribou population has gone from next to nothing to tens of thousands? I suppose wolves are more important than caribou? Hey Ashley, you can't have it both ways; Just leave the process alone, it always works out. It's kinda like free market for the food chain

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Someone needs to be out there to slap any movie star that tries to "make a stand".............

Do the words "KNOW YOUR ROLE, DUMBA**!!!!" mean anything to these people?

I hate it when celebrities act like they care, when all they are doing is drumming up more publicity for themselves.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:34 PM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Poll is gone, either that or I can't find it. To be expected if the votes went against the Enemy Press....

9x18=Makarov

Old 02-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Anyone wanna try to explain to that hot poa Ashley that when the caribou population is healthy, the tribes of natives get healthier, too.

If anyone wants a good read on this kind of topic, read "People of the Deer" by Farley Mowat.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Give me a F

Can you imagine what a better place America would be if influential people such as Ms. Judd, would expend some of that energy to feed the hungry and shelter the homeless instead of worrying about every fish or quadruped on the planet.

Also, I want to extend my sympathy to all the families of the USS Cole for their suffering at the hands of the new commander and chief. I know that all you servicemen, retired or active, have some kind of sworn duty toward the commander and chief, and I respect that, although, so does the President to the American people. If I'm not mistaken Obama took an oath to the American people to "serve and protect". I'm giving him an F on what he did to those families and the rest of the heroes on that ship. I can see no justification for Obama's actions.

Last edited by hunter Joe; 02-07-2009 at 07:55 PM.