Large Naked Woman Stomps Car... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Large Naked Woman Stomps Car...


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #21
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kfox75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Wrong side of the tracks, Erie PA,
Posts: 3,575
Liked 2497 Times on 1512 Posts
Likes Given: 13693

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator45 View Post
Come on fellas
she isn't that
big. I've bedded bigger.
Always nice to meet someone willing to take one for the team!


__________________
Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.
kfox75 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:02 AM   #22
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,338
Liked 8772 Times on 5242 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

Default

You know, guys, I am not a slim, beautiful, young thing. And when you all make fun of a woman because of her size it makes me feel pretty insecure. I mean, I wouldn't run around naked in public and jump on anyone's car, but really this crazy woman's actions have nothing to do with her body shape. And, how many of you can look at yourselves in the mirror naked and be proud of what you see? You don't often see women bashing men for being overweight. And you all wonder why I am so secretive about myself.


__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus

Last edited by winds-of-change; 02-29-2012 at 04:17 AM.
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #23
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kfox75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Wrong side of the tracks, Erie PA,
Posts: 3,575
Liked 2497 Times on 1512 Posts
Likes Given: 13693

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You know, guys, I am not a slim, beautiful, young thing. And when you all make fun of a woman because of her size it makes me feel pretty insecure. I mean, I wouldn't run around naked in public and jump on anyone's car, but really this crazy woman's actions have nothing to do with her body shape. And, how many of you can look at yourselves in the mirror naked and be proud of what you see? You don't often see women bashing men for being overweight. And you all wonder why I am so secretive about myself.
Sorry Winds. I will try to practice restraint and discression in the future. It was said in jest, but I should have thought about it first.
__________________
Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.
kfox75 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #24
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,338
Liked 8772 Times on 5242 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
Sorry Winds. I will try to practice restraint and discression in the future. It was said in jest, but I should have thought about it first.

Really, no need to apologize. You are entitled to your opinions and you all are free to voice your point of view. But so am I. I have been accused (on another forum) of making "everything" into a men vs. women issue. I don't feel I do this very often but I find it amusing that some overweight men will make fun of overweight women. I used to work with a guy who was considerably overweight and he was looking to date but he wanted some young, slim, blonde thing to date. He would laugh at women who weren't beautiful. I felt like saying to him, "Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Don't get me wrong, I can truly admire and ogle a trim, well built man (especially with his shirt off ) but I would not laugh at, ridicule or make fun of a man who isn't in prime physical condition. I was just pointing something out that I don't think some people notice. Are all your Mama's, sisters, wives and girlfriends slim? Maybe, maybe not. Are those making fun slim? Again, maybe, maybe not. I have to keep reminding myself I am in a "locker room" of sorts, with a bunch of men who will talk like a bunch of men often talk in a locker room.

Believe me, I am not upset with anyone who made negative comments about overweight women in this thread. I just wanted to point out another side of what you guys might not be seeing.

No, I am not ideal weight but I do keep my hair trimmed and styled, I don't look all scraggly and I wear a little makeup. And I don't run around naked stomping on windshields of cars.

Carry on with the locker room talk. I'm over it.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus

Last edited by winds-of-change; 02-29-2012 at 06:33 AM.
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #25
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,338
Liked 8772 Times on 5242 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

Default

Heh. I think I successfully killed this thread.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator45
Come on fellas
she isn't that
big. I've bedded bigger.
We call that hoggin you seem like you would be a good wingman
woody63m is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
You know, guys, I am not a slim, beautiful, young thing. And when you all make fun of a woman because of her size it makes me feel pretty insecure. I mean, I wouldn't run around naked in public and jump on anyone's car, but really this crazy woman's actions have nothing to do with her body shape. And, how many of you can look at yourselves in the mirror naked and be proud of what you see? You don't often see women bashing men for being overweight. And you all wonder why I am so secretive about myself.
It dont matter guy or gal if your fat and naked and doing cray stuff you gonna get made fun of i use to be huge till i um "lost" weight i was called fat and other not so nice names did it bother me yes but was it true yes if fat people dont wanna be made fun of they should lose wieght and i o ly make fun of fat people in situations like this they draw everybodies attention to thereselve asking to be made fun of. Personally if that lady was a buck twenty i would have made fun of her. Her being fat was just a kicker.
woody63m is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 757
Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Default

Ahh what's life if ya can't laugh at it. I know that guy had to be pissed though..
Josh1158 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chainfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,879
Liked 1728 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You know, guys, I am not a slim, beautiful, young thing. And when you all make fun of a woman because of her size it makes me feel pretty insecure. I mean, I wouldn't run around naked in public and jump on anyone's car, but really this crazy woman's actions have nothing to do with her body shape. And, how many of you can look at yourselves in the mirror naked and be proud of what you see? You don't often see women bashing men for being overweight. And you all wonder why I am so secretive about myself.
Your point it well taken, and I agree with you 100%.

What is between the ears is the most important part of any person. The older I get, the more I realize that.


__________________
"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan
Chainfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Why is it that a single woman is thinner then a married woman? opaww The Club House 4 05-31-2010 10:16 PM
Walk naked in america day M14sRock Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 04-23-2010 10:21 PM
My daddy sleeps naked opaww The Club House 0 01-12-2010 01:03 PM
Naked Lady Camouflage jaclinto The Club House 11 07-27-2009 06:36 PM



Newest Threads