Large Naked Woman Stomps Car... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Large Naked Woman Stomps Car...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #21
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2497 Times on 1512 Posts
Likes Given: 13693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator45 View Post
Come on fellas
she isn't that
big. I've bedded bigger.
Always nice to meet someone willing to take one for the team!

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:02 AM   #22
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8772 Times on 5242 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

You know, guys, I am not a slim, beautiful, young thing. And when you all make fun of a woman because of her size it makes me feel pretty insecure. I mean, I wouldn't run around naked in public and jump on anyone's car, but really this crazy woman's actions have nothing to do with her body shape. And, how many of you can look at yourselves in the mirror naked and be proud of what you see? You don't often see women bashing men for being overweight. And you all wonder why I am so secretive about myself.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 02-29-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #23
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2497 Times on 1512 Posts
Likes Given: 13693

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You know, guys, I am not a slim, beautiful, young thing. And when you all make fun of a woman because of her size it makes me feel pretty insecure. I mean, I wouldn't run around naked in public and jump on anyone's car, but really this crazy woman's actions have nothing to do with her body shape. And, how many of you can look at yourselves in the mirror naked and be proud of what you see? You don't often see women bashing men for being overweight. And you all wonder why I am so secretive about myself.
Sorry Winds. I will try to practice restraint and discression in the future. It was said in jest, but I should have thought about it first.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #24
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
Sorry Winds. I will try to practice restraint and discression in the future. It was said in jest, but I should have thought about it first.

Really, no need to apologize. You are entitled to your opinions and you all are free to voice your point of view. But so am I. I have been accused (on another forum) of making "everything" into a men vs. women issue. I don't feel I do this very often but I find it amusing that some overweight men will make fun of overweight women. I used to work with a guy who was considerably overweight and he was looking to date but he wanted some young, slim, blonde thing to date. He would laugh at women who weren't beautiful. I felt like saying to him, "Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Don't get me wrong, I can truly admire and ogle a trim, well built man (especially with his shirt off ) but I would not laugh at, ridicule or make fun of a man who isn't in prime physical condition. I was just pointing something out that I don't think some people notice. Are all your Mama's, sisters, wives and girlfriends slim? Maybe, maybe not. Are those making fun slim? Again, maybe, maybe not. I have to keep reminding myself I am in a "locker room" of sorts, with a bunch of men who will talk like a bunch of men often talk in a locker room.

Believe me, I am not upset with anyone who made negative comments about overweight women in this thread. I just wanted to point out another side of what you guys might not be seeing.

No, I am not ideal weight but I do keep my hair trimmed and styled, I don't look all scraggly and I wear a little makeup. And I don't run around naked stomping on windshields of cars.

Carry on with the locker room talk. I'm over it.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 02-29-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Heh. I think I successfully killed this thread.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator45
Come on fellas
she isn't that
big. I've bedded bigger.
We call that hoggin you seem like you would be a good wingman

Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
It dont matter guy or gal if your fat and naked and doing cray stuff you gonna get made fun of i use to be huge till i um "lost" weight i was called fat and other not so nice names did it bother me yes but was it true yes if fat people dont wanna be made fun of they should lose wieght and i o ly make fun of fat people in situations like this they draw everybodies attention to thereselve asking to be made fun of. Personally if that lady was a buck twenty i would have made fun of her. Her being fat was just a kicker.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #28

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Ahh what's life if ya can't laugh at it. I know that guy had to be pissed though..

Old 03-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #29

Liked 1728 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Your point it well taken, and I agree with you 100%.

What is between the ears is the most important part of any person. The older I get, the more I realize that.

Carl Sagan