Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Land of the Lost Marathon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Default Land of the Lost Marathon

Today all day on Sci-Fi.

Come one everyone click over and watch an episode and slip back into yoru Saturday morning kid mind.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #2

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Today all day on Sci-Fi.

Come one everyone click over and watch an episode and slip back into yoru Saturday morning kid mind.
It's hard to believe that this series is over 30 years old (1974 to 1976). I remember while in Army A.I.T. at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama seeing this on the television. And, in a mall in Atlanta, Georgia (the name escapes me due to old timer's) they had the Sid and Marty Kroft "land" on the top floor. Never visited it but remember seeing it from the lower floors.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well thanks alot, that just robbed some childhood memories from me. I sure don't remember Land of the Lost being soooo cheesey and poorly acted with claymation dinos and cut and paste special effects. The show in my memory was as advanced as Jurasic park. Boy what a let down.

Article II: A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed.

Article IV: The Right Of The People To Be Secure In There Persons, Houses, Papers, And Effects, Against Unreasonable Search And Seizures, Shall Not Be Violated, And No Warants Shall Issue, But Upon Probable Cause, Supported By Oath Or Affirmation, And Particulary Describing The Place To Be Searched, And The Persons Or Things To Be Seized.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 AM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwolf View Post
Well thanks alot, that just robbed some childhood memories from me. I sure don't remember Land of the Lost being soooo cheesey and poorly acted with claymation dinos and cut and paste special effects. The show in my memory was as advanced as Jurasic park. Boy what a let down.
So 'Tom & Jerry' was a better option? Yes, the show was a tad cheesey. 7am on sat morn made it look good. Still, it is a better option than most of what is on nowadays.

Btw, Jurassic Park is not so advanced these days. Plus, the book was infinately better than the Goldbloomed movie.

Let go of the past, pagan. It is not nearly as cool as adulthood.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:37 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwolf View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. When did you get the ability to steal my thoughts?

Can you throw a chi-ball as well?