Lancaster, PA

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Lancaster, PA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Jax
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Lancaster, PA

I will be visiting my future SIL in Lancaster with My fiance' and her mother the beginning of next month and I was wondering if their are any good gun shops up that way as well as events going on? I have a feeling I'm going to be bored out of mind considering the circumstances(fiance' is picking out her wedding dress and we are visiting with her snob-ass sister for a week) Any help would be appreciated. Also are there any pet stores or music stores I should check out?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Eat some Shoo-fly pie, some Lebanon bologna, funnel cakes and enjoy a sub sandwich somewhere. You'll also be close enough to Maryland to enjoy some crab.

Google gun shops and ranges, I'm sure you'll find some places to visit.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 03-24-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
Jax

oh yeah thats another thing...Im not looking forward to going thru Maryland. From what I have heard their gun laws are pretty strict aren't they? I have a CCDW license and I plan to carry. I know PA honors KY license holders but Maryland doesn't.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Maryland's laws suck, but they do have some good crab.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams