Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This lady continues to smear her son's name.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 03:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default This lady continues to smear her son's name.

I'm sure her son is turning in his hero's grave. She still fails to see that her son took the path he wanted. She is nothing more than a media whore, imo. She should be celebrating her son's sacrifice for the country. She acts like she is the only mother who ever lost a son who volunteered.

The Point: Cindy Sheehan Obama Vacation

While I feel for her loss, I fail to see her point. She shames her son's actions in an un-American manner, imho. No one forced her son to join the military.

I think she is just trying to claim her fame again in the name of her son. No respect needed for her now.



__________________

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 08-19-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gorknoids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Virginia Beach,Virginia
Posts: 2,424
Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

I can't think of anyone who would classify Sheehan as "Mentally Competent". That said, why do the dems keep trotting this poor woman out as some sort of Dalai Lama? She's mentally unsound, yet democrats keep her on the campaign trail like some sort of Socialism Circus Freak, hoping to draw crowds.
Leave her alone and quit packing her vacant head full of liberal BS! She's already lost a son, for Christ's sake. Chasing her around the track with a cane pole isn't going to help her.



__________________
gorknoids is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:56 AM   #3
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nonya,WA
Posts: 3,991
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Truly sad to see she continues to disrespect her son and the many other that met the same fate. Her son was a man of honor and served his country proudly because he believed in our nation. She is rigning her own bell or her own reasons, it has nothing to do with her son or anyone serving in the military.

__________________

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.
WDB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 821
Default

I'm glad shes not my mother. She needs a good smacking.

S.S.

__________________
Shotgun Shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
zhuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney, Aust
Posts: 2,031
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
I can't think of anyone who would classify Sheehan as "Mentally Competent". That said, why do the dems keep trotting this poor woman out as some sort of Dalai Lama? She's mentally unsound, yet democrats keep her on the campaign trail like some sort of Socialism Circus Freak, hoping to draw crowds.
Leave her alone and quit packing her vacant head full of liberal BS! She's already lost a son, for Christ's sake. Chasing her around the track with a cane pole isn't going to help her.

Grief can do weird things to people. Seems to me she's grabbed onto the 'anti-war' bandwagon in a vain attempt to use her denial psychologically, in effect denigrating her son's brave service and in doing this somehow give his death some greater purpose for her personally. Hence all the self-important blogging...which is all about CINDY.

An easy pawn for the machine to use. I noticed in that article that the 'masses' have moved on now that 'Evil Dubya' is gone...I wonder how long she'll hold up mentally without that.
__________________
zhuk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #6
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Robert NC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mooresville,North Carolina
Posts: 193
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

I may dislike what is happening in Iraq at this time, BUT, it is again a repeat of past conflicks. POLITICS, POLITICS!!. Our soldiers and marines are doing an honorable and superb job. They are to be saluted and congratulated by all.

__________________
God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

SOUTHERN BORN CONSERVATIVE REDNECK AND VERY PROUD OF IT

ARMY 1970-1971 MP SGT Nam
Army 1976-1994 MP/CID Agent 1SG
Robert NC is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SW OK
Posts: 4,174
Liked 1955 Times on 1051 Posts
Likes Given: 2914

Default

Quote:
Our soldiers and marines are doing an honorable and superb job. They are to be saluted and congratulated by all.

+1

Good post.
__________________
alsaqr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 987
Liked 444 Times on 320 Posts
Likes Given: 142

Default

At least now days service men and women are being treated with much more respect than in the late 60's and 70's. I think it is because the same individuals that called me " baby killer " and spit at me, now have sons and daughters serving. Hopefully they have acknowledged their errors and have
tried to make some peace with those they offended grievously. I am sure many have had experiences of this nature. I am pleased that as a country, we are far better at supporting our military and all should tip their hats to veterans of all conflicts ,, they were called and served.
Good day to all,
Jeff

__________________
yazul42 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazul42 View Post
At least now days service men and women are being treated with much more respect than in the late 60's and 70's. I think it is because the same individuals that called me " baby killer " and spit at me, now have sons and daughters serving. Hopefully they have acknowledged their errors and have
tried to make some peace with those they offended grievously. I am sure many have had experiences of this nature. I am pleased that as a country, we are far better at supporting our military and all should tip their hats to veterans of all conflicts ,, they were called and served.
Good day to all,
Jeff
Jeff,

The media was to blame for the treatment of the Vietnam era vets to be treated so badly. They were the ones who spoke poorly of the military and positively of the peace and love movement. The military was portrayed as the evil arm of the evil government. The re-institution of the draft did not help matters.

Still, there were people back then that appreciated each and every serviceman then and now. Thank you.

skullcrusher


__________________

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
The Obama Probe Continues... crowbar Politics, Religion and Controversy 15 06-03-2009 07:02 PM
D.C. voting rights battle continues mpd8488 Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 04-09-2009 02:10 AM
First Lady picks her cause skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 12 03-17-2009 06:56 PM
The fat lady has not sung yet Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 12-10-2008 05:20 PM
Parents to Sue Maker of Metal Baseball Bats Over Son's Injury sculker The Club House 13 05-21-2008 03:17 AM