To the ladies.!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > To the ladies.!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3305 Times on 1860 Posts
Likes Given: 18891

Default To the ladies.!

Let us evaluate my situation..!
I have no home , not much money , no interests in jewelry , not very fashionable and just all around , just a simple man with appreciation for the little things.!

My mother , an educated lady , a heart of gold , kind , loving , instilled in me all the best qualities of an old world "GENTLEMAN" ..! Always at my best when in the presents of ladies.! Always..!

Me , personally , I am in the worst shape of my life do to health issues..! These health issues have left me scared , but not hopelessly broken..! I in fact as we speak am in the process of rebuilding my body , mind and soul !

I find myself asking myself , (what do I have to offer , what can I do to spark some interests in the ladies.! I have just recently been set free. From my one and only wife .!

Other than the obvious , what can I do to capture some interests..? What captures your interests..? What I can I do to enhance and Hi-light my physical being.?

I am no quitter and am in the process of changing that also..! I am very flexible and ...? not all that hard to get along with..! Ladies , from the heart , what can I do to be that whole package.! Please understand this , I am a very physical sort of man in my hobbies and interests , but do not force my desires upon anybody.!
We may be totally ourselves , we are what we are..!

And no , I'm not targeting anybody , just an over base on what can I so to become that desirable man..! Thank you..!

Last edited by dango; 07-02-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3305 Times on 1860 Posts
Likes Given: 18891

Well , let me assure you ,
This is no ploy nor funny..! Ii sincerely ask advice of the ladies here..! I know I am not all that , like snap my fingers , you know , no my place ..!

All I want here is some helpful advice , it will be appreciated .! In my (GLORY) days , this might not be a problem at all..! Fact is , these ain't exactly my GLORY DAYS..!

What do you fine ladies find desirable , interesting , compelling .? Both on the physical and mental ..?

What do you not like..? On this forum , this is not exactly how I am , much quieter and low profile , you would never suspect it to be me . Much more polite.!

I am not all that (MACHO) ..! Please , teach me ..! Help..!

Old 07-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

I'll play.
For me, the eye is the first part. I mean, he has to be clean and smell nice. If ya can't stomach the sight or smell of them then sure enough it won't get any easier down the road. And I don't mean california boy 'stand in the mirror longer than I do', but at least clean clothes, and hair and teeth, etc.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7441 Times on 4061 Posts
Likes Given: 15312

Women are insanely attracted to men with no career or ambition and treat them like crap.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 07-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #5

Liked 3022 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 2040

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Women are insanely attracted to men with no career or ambition and treat them like crap.
my wife totally went for that! oh! and i do sorta smell, but not until AFTER i got married of course.....
Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
I'll play.
For me, the eye is the first part. I mean, he has to be clean and smell nice. If ya can't stomach the sight or smell of them then sure enough it won't get any easier down the road. And I don't mean california boy 'stand in the mirror longer than I do', but at least clean clothes, and hair and teeth, etc.
nice! in HS, i always pursued the gals with your set of expectations: "guys who don't stink and brush their teeth."

yeah, i did pretty well in HS...er, depending on how you look at it i suppose?..
Old 07-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #7

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Be a bad boy...they love wreckless males...or start animal shelter, they like that too.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
People Like This 
Old 07-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
Be a bad boy...they love wreckless males...or start animal shelter, they like that too.
lmao! talk about two COMPLETELY different approaches!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

And they better not smell like an ash tray.

And I got over bad boys in HS.

Now they need to have a steady job, and kind, I don't care if it is a 10 dollar an hour job, or a career, they just need to have one, and not be into Nintendo, etc.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #10

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
lmao! talk about two COMPLETELY different approaches!
ok...so far we have a bad boy with clean teeth that runs Happy Tails Rescue

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
People Like This 
Closed Thread