Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   To the ladies.! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ladies-93200/)

dango 07-01-2013 06:57 PM

To the ladies.!

Let us evaluate my situation..!
I have no home , not much money , no interests in jewelry , not very fashionable and just all around , just a simple man with appreciation for the little things.!

My mother , an educated lady , a heart of gold , kind , loving , instilled in me all the best qualities of an old world "GENTLEMAN" ..! Always at my best when in the presents of ladies.! Always..!

Me , personally , I am in the worst shape of my life do to health issues..! These health issues have left me scared , but not hopelessly broken..! I in fact as we speak am in the process of rebuilding my body , mind and soul !

I find myself asking myself , (what do I have to offer , what can I do to spark some interests in the ladies.! I have just recently been set free. From my one and only wife .!

Other than the obvious , what can I do to capture some interests..? What captures your interests..? What I can I do to enhance and Hi-light my physical being.?

I am no quitter and am in the process of changing that also..! I am very flexible and ...? not all that hard to get along with..! Ladies , from the heart , what can I do to be that whole package.! Please understand this , I am a very physical sort of man in my hobbies and interests , but do not force my desires upon anybody.!
We may be totally ourselves , we are what we are..!

And no , I'm not targeting anybody , just an over base on what can I so to become that desirable man..! Thank you..! :)

dango 07-01-2013 09:09 PM

Well , let me assure you ,
This is no ploy nor funny..! Ii sincerely ask advice of the ladies here..! I know I am not all that , like snap my fingers , you know , no my place ..!

All I want here is some helpful advice , it will be appreciated .! In my (GLORY) days , this might not be a problem at all..! Fact is , these ain't exactly my GLORY DAYS..!

What do you fine ladies find desirable , interesting , compelling .? Both on the physical and mental ..?

What do you not like..? On this forum , this is not exactly how I am , much quieter and low profile , you would never suspect it to be me . Much more polite.!

I am not all that (MACHO) ..! Please , teach me ..! Help..! :)

Anna_Purna 07-01-2013 09:42 PM

I'll play.
For me, the eye is the first part. I mean, he has to be clean and smell nice. If ya can't stomach the sight or smell of them then sure enough it won't get any easier down the road. And I don't mean california boy 'stand in the mirror longer than I do', but at least clean clothes, and hair and teeth, etc.

MisterMcCool 07-01-2013 09:55 PM

Women are insanely attracted to men with no career or ambition and treat them like crap.

hawkguy 07-01-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1292334)
Women are insanely attracted to men with no career or ambition and treat them like crap.

my wife totally went for that! oh! and i do sorta smell, but not until AFTER i got married of course.....

hawkguy 07-01-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_Purna (Post 1292324)
I'll play.
For me, the eye is the first part. I mean, he has to be clean and smell nice. If ya can't stomach the sight or smell of them then sure enough it won't get any easier down the road. And I don't mean california boy 'stand in the mirror longer than I do', but at least clean clothes, and hair and teeth, etc.

nice! in HS, i always pursued the gals with your set of expectations: "guys who don't stink and brush their teeth."

yeah, i did pretty well in HS...er, depending on how you look at it i suppose?..:p

Sonic82 07-01-2013 10:04 PM

Be a bad boy...they love wreckless males...or start animal shelter, they like that too.

hawkguy 07-01-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic82 (Post 1292345)
Be a bad boy...they love wreckless males...or start animal shelter, they like that too.

lmao! talk about two COMPLETELY different approaches! :D

Anna_Purna 07-01-2013 10:10 PM

And they better not smell like an ash tray.

And I got over bad boys in HS.

Now they need to have a steady job, and kind, I don't care if it is a 10 dollar an hour job, or a career, they just need to have one, and not be into Nintendo, etc. ;)

Sonic82 07-01-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkguy (Post 1292351)
lmao! talk about two COMPLETELY different approaches! :D

ok...so far we have a bad boy with clean teeth that runs Happy Tails Rescue :)