Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Knife Rights are under attack. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/knife-rights-under-attack-14612/)

tonytigerhk45 06-08-2009 09:59 PM

Knife Rights are under attack.

Here is a link that tells of the bureaucrats trying to take our knives and the under handed way they are going to do it. Please read and help out all you can. If they keep doing this b.s. we will be defending ourselves with rocks and dirt clods. Please let everyone know of this and give them the link as well.
Thanks for reading and helping out.
Tony Lee Medlin

Knife Rights - Home
Edit/Delete Message

fxstchewy 06-13-2009 12:18 PM

Wonder what they will go after next :confused:

LtpLegend 06-13-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxstchewy (Post 116759)

Like every other dictator in world history... our freedom...

You restrict weapons you make it harder to get them you register them all.
Then you make some absurd story or cross some absurd point and start taking guns slowly and then all at once you take the rest and everyone who would fight now has no guns. BAM your no longer living in America.

There just might be a revolution one day sooner then you thought if things don't change. Of course I Didn't say that.

As a Marine I'm going to have to swear allegiance to our Chief of Staff and the rest of them! I guess that puts me against you huh until people start thinking again lol

IGETEVEN 06-13-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxstchewy (Post 116759)

Jedi light sabers, Samaria swords, Ginsu steak knives, machetes and them little plastic swords that hold you olives and fruit in your fancy drinks.

SGT-MILLER 06-13-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

As a Marine I'm going to have to swear allegiance to our Chief of Staff and the rest of them! I guess that puts me against you huh until people start thinking again lol
I'm gonna have to educate you, Marine.........:mad:

You take the oath to protect the Constitution, keep that first and foremost in your mind at all times.

IGETEVEN 06-13-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER (Post 116804)
I'm gonna have to educate you, Marine.........:mad:

You take the oath to protect the Constitution, keep that first and foremost in your mind at all times.

Affirmative and correct. That will be a course objective that will hopefully be covered in your OCC.

dynastyofnext 06-13-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGETEVEN (Post 116801)
Jedi light sabers, Samaria swords, Ginsu steak knives, machetes and them little plastic swords that hold you olives and fruit in your fancy drinks.

Not my sith light sabers!?

bkt 06-14-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LtpLegend (Post 116767)

That's the worst thing I've read in a long time. You'd actually swear allegiance to a person? Or you think that's what you're supposed to do?

Damn.

fapprez 06-14-2009 11:38 PM

"Stick and Stones would hurt my bones if only we could have them."

LtpLegend 06-15-2009 01:33 AM

Well maybe it was a poor use of words but I'm sure they think ( President , officials) that the military are sworn to protect them as well as the constitution and every other us citizen.

Basically its just that no matter what you think personally you have to put it aside they(he) our(is) your(my) president end of story. I'm I wrong? The military is a little bit of brainwashing you can't deny that, you get orders you follow them.

I would just feel that many active serviceman\women would not talk out or badly about their President. Educate me!!!!!

In the end I hope that Honesty, Truth and Common sense would out weigh any serious situations this country might ever face. That the people and the military if ever pushed to extreme bounds would not blindly follow destruction no matter what. I don't want to be more precise then that.