Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Klaus' Austrian/American Bonding Thread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/klaus-austrian-american-bonding-thread-16240/)

Benning Boy 07-28-2009 08:13 PM

Klaus' Austrian/American Bonding Thread

So Mr. J.D., how do I make the American Austrian Fellowship thread? Is it difficult?

I think your president is funny. When he visited my land, he said that Austrian was a language. He has the grosse ears.

Klaus:cool:

Dillinger 07-28-2009 08:20 PM

There you go Klaus, you are all set. :D

Now you have this thread in "The Clubhouse" to promote the Fellowship.

There isn't a ring involved is there?? Because 9 hours of walking is just too damn much for me....:cool:

Our President is quite funny - but not in a haha or silly sort of way....:eek:

JD

bkt 07-28-2009 08:26 PM

I like you already, Klaus.

spittinfire 07-28-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 135894)
There you go Klaus, you are all set. :D

Now you have this thread in "The Clubhouse" to promote the Fellowship.

There isn't a ring involved is there?? Because 9 hours of walking is just too damn much for me....:cool:

Our President is quite funny - but not in a haha or silly sort of way....:eek:

JD

not funny haha, funny queer.

Benning Boy 07-28-2009 08:48 PM

Vielen Dank, Her J.D., you are diesel!

So I am Klaus, Benning's cousin, and I look forward to spending some time with you while cousin Benning is away.

I am looking through Cousin Benning's house, and I see he hasn't forgotten his heritage. When we were children, we would play in our lederhosen, long leather shorts. I see he has a whole leather suit, with a matching mask. I see "GIMP" is written on the back in chrome studs. What is "GIMP?"

I know you have many questions for me, since I am exciting and different for you, and you rarely get such an opportunity.

Mr. J.D. promised Cousin Benning that he would help me out if there was something I didn't verstehen, so ask away!

Dillinger 07-28-2009 08:54 PM

LOL - I think Benning is going to read this thread later and be backpeddling for days....

Okay, how about you tell us what the young and hip Austrians do on say, a Saturday night? Where do you go to meet these women you speak so highly of? And more importantly, do you have any pictures. :D

What brings you to the States Klaus? Are you just visiting Benning and family? Was there a recent birth in the family? Wedding? Other?

Benning alluded to some of your "fun" with immigrations, would you care to share some of your experiences with the guys here?

JD

Benning Boy 07-28-2009 08:56 PM

Ach du lieber!

A box has just popped onto my screen that says "Private Message"

Was ist los?

bkt 07-28-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 135925)
I am looking through Cousin Benning's house, and I see he hasn't forgotten his heritage. When we were children, we would play in our lederhosen, long leather shorts.

Post some pictures. Seriously. There's blackmail money in this...I can smell it.

Benning Boy 07-28-2009 09:11 PM

So, my ritual on Freitag abend goes like this:

Since my, how do you say, posse, is uber cool, it is important that we look good before we go out.

First, the underclothes. I prefer the banana hammock, to make free my moves on the tanzfloor.

I move on to my suit for the evening, usually a Hugo Boss, as he designed the uniforms of the SS in WW2. Say what you will, they looked SHARP!

Then it's time to ride. We are a feared and respected group, with our Vespa Scooters tearing through the Strasse like a knife! It's like a Fine Young Cannibals video!

We then hit the disco. Donna Summer is zuviel gut! We dance, and sometimes, the women join us!

I will only be staying a day or two, as Benning seemed worried about me staying on this forum for long. He seemed to cry a little, and mumbled something about his "rep."

I must seek medical attention back home, as the immigration people checked me thoroughly, and the bleeding hasn't stopped yet.

Benning Boy 07-28-2009 09:24 PM

Okay, so i am reading this "Private Message, and it asks if I enjoy "Buttsechs."

Is this meaning a person who has 6 butts?

I have not seen this, but I guess it is okay.:confused: