Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   This kinda sucks (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/kinda-sucks-78945/)

ksilva 12-20-2012 06:58 AM

This kinda sucks

Can someone give me a little info on a 25 caliber David's industries over-under or a 22 Jennings j 22 ball park on what I should pay.

texaswoodworker 12-20-2012 07:11 AM

I don't know about the David's, but avoid the Jennings unless you are wanting a cheap plinker, or a tacklebox gun. They aren't exactly what you would call a good gun (prone to jamming a lot, and there are stories of them going full auto without warning). If you do get one, don't pay more than $50. What do you want it for?

Axxe55 12-20-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksilva (Post 1058988)
Can someone give me a little info on a 25 caliber David's industries over-under or a 22 Jennings j 22 ball park on what I should pay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker (Post 1058997)
I don't know about the David's, but avoid the Jennings unless you are wanting a cheap plinker, or a tacklebox gun. They aren't exactly what you would call a good gun (prone to jamming a lot, and there are stories of them going full auto without warning). If you do get one, don't pay more than $50. What do you want it for?

might mean Davis Industries?

the Jennings are cheap made pot metal pistols. pure junk. TWW is being generous in his price point! i wouldn't give $50 for a truck load!

ksilva 12-20-2012 07:20 AM

Really ? The Jennings I don't care but I like the obese under so ud say no more than 50$

Axxe55 12-20-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksilva (Post 1059002)
Really ? The Jennings I don't care but I like the obese under so ud say no more than 50$

Huh? please use some sort of sentence structure, as that made no sense whatsoever.:confused:

ksilva 12-20-2012 07:26 AM

Sorry yes it's a Davis industries 25 Cali overunder i love it but don't wanna pay too muck

ksilva 12-20-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Yea I just don't kno what to pay for a 25 over under davis industries unless its worth it

Axxe55 12-20-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksilva (Post 1059005)
Sorry yes it's a Davis industries 25 Cali overunder i love it but don't wanna pay too muck

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksilva (Post 1059007)
Yea I just don't kno what to pay for a 25 over under davis industries unless its worth it

really don't understand anything you're trying to say. it makes no sense whatsoever. please learn some sentence structure and spelling. it would make it much easier to know what you're trying to say or ask.

clear pictures would help as well, along with model numbers and a more detailed description of the firearms.

ksilva 12-20-2012 07:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55

really don't understand anything you're trying to say. it makes no sense whatsoever. please learn some sentence structure and spelling. it would make it much easier to know what you're trying to say or ask.

clear pictures would help as well, along with model numbers and a more detailed description of the firearms.

Attachment 75597

Just would like to kno what it's worth around. It's a 25 flip up ! Kinda cool piece ! So you think the Jennings isn't even worth 50$

Axxe55 12-20-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksilva (Post 1059012)
Attachment 75597

Just would like to kno what it's worth around. It's a 25 flip up ! Kinda cool piece ! So you think the Jennings isn't even worth 50$

the Davis is worth about $30-65 depending on condition. the jennings is junk, period. poorly made out of inferior metal. IMO, definately not worth anywhere near $50.