Killing Me Softly - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Killing Me Softly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
It already happened. The event occurred at 6 pm eastern on December 11th 1987. All down hill since then
Dublin Irelands 1st Smog Alert?

Betty Ford Hospitalized?

Retail Sales Climb by a Modest 0.2% ?

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
tshoot91 Likes This 
Old 05-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #12
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9420 Times on 5094 Posts
Likes Given: 19611

Throw mama from the train?

George Michael?

WHAT?

Old 05-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Brad Pitt in the last minute of the film, 'Killing Them Softly,' utters a line that should be embedded in our national psyche.

http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=4UzPdUzygvE&feature=youtube
Sad, but true. Not just one line, but the whole scene. You're fooling yourself if you don't see it for what it is.
PanBaccha Likes This 
Old 05-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #14

Liked 815 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Yeah man!

The haves are raping us 99% havenots and The Fed is a Zionist conspiracy and we need to legalize marijuana this weekend and to get our 100,000 military bases out of foreign countries and we need open borders and we need to go back on something called The Gold Standard and everybody should put in equal effort and get equal results and share equally in everything they need...

And only a party of the dictatorship of the proletariat can distribute everything fairly. You need more hope and more change!

You idjuts dun see dat!?

Movie alternate ending: "Don't pay me my money -- the rule of law, right and wrong, have been done away with. Besides, I have my rations, hash, Angelina and adopted trophies at home and you may be lazy and shiftless and want my money and your McDonald's all for yourself. But that's my fault because I exist. MY labor and intellectual property are YOURS to do with what you like and as I'm told by The Party. Will you buy me a drink first next time!?"

Course Pitt makes $23,000,000.00 per year. By himself.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 05-11-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8188 Times on 4477 Posts
Likes Given: 7974

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Yeah man!

The haves are raping us 99% havenots and The Fed is a Zionist conspiracy and we need to legalize marijuana this weekend and to get our 100,000 military bases out of foreign countries and we need open borders and we need to go back on something called The Gold Standard and everybody should put in equal effort and get equal results and share equally in everything they need...

And only a party of the dictatorship of the proletariat can distribute everything fairly. You need more hope and more change!

You idjuts dun see dat!?

Movie alternate ending: "Don't pay me my money -- the rule of law, right and wrong, have been done away with. Besides, I have my rations, hash, Angelina and adopted trophies at home and you may be lazy and shiftless and want my money and your McDonald's all for yourself. But that's my fault because I exist. MY labor and intellectual property are YOURS to do with what you like and as I'm told by The Party. Will you buy me a drink first next time!?"

Course Pitt makes $23,000,000.00 per year. By himself.
Pretty much what I'd expect from a far-left liberal arse-whole like Brad Pitt. Typical Hollyweird left wing anti americanism.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Pretty much what I'd expect from a far-left liberal arse-whole like Brad Pitt. Typical Hollyweird left wing anti americanism.
Ahh, Locutus ... after running through the gamut of implosion with you I come to embrace you as one who keeps us in line, faultily or otherwise, as a wise uncle, perhaps myopic in historic leanings. But just the same true. Thank you for being you.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8188 Times on 4477 Posts
Likes Given: 7974

Quote:
Ahh, Locutus ... after running through the gamut of implosion with you I come to embrace you as one who keeps us in line, faultily or otherwise, as a wise uncle, perhaps myopic in historic leanings. But just the same true. Thank you for being you.

That is an interesting post.
Do you disagree with me about Brad Pitt??? I would have thought you disliked him and his politics even more than i do.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I have no patience with left-wingers, and perhaps with a greater or lesser degree with right-wingers, who, collectively, lack the experience that threw you and I into odds. They are outside of the loop. But once in a while even pearls of wisdom spills from the braying sounds of donkeys. It is that which catches my attention, sans political stance, which makes me for a brief moment ponder.
locutus Likes This 
Old 05-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #19

Liked 815 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
I have no patience with left-wingers, and perhaps with a greater or lesser degree with right-wingers, who, collectively, lack the experience that threw you and I into odds. They are outside of the loop. But once in a while even pearls of wisdom spills from the braying sounds of donkeys. It is that which catches my attention, sans political stance, which makes me for a brief moment ponder.
Entertaining albeit uninteresting airs. 'course if I were grading your paper it would say "looking past the grammatical errors you are trying way too hard for arcane and have only found awkward through the archaic."

Old 05-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Entertaining albeit uninteresting airs. 'course if I were grading your paper it would say "looking past the grammatical errors you are trying way too hard for arcane and have only found awkward through the archaic."
LOL .... HockaLouis ... thank you.