Kill It, Cut It, Use It...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Kill It, Cut It, Use It...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 807 Times on 525 Posts
Likes Given: 931

Default Kill It, Cut It, Use It...

A neat little series I found.... It shows whats used in animals besides just their meat..

Kill It, Cut It, Use It - Cow - YouTube

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2012, 05:57 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 205 Times on 155 Posts
Likes Given: 109

This Brit babe also hosts a series called "Kill It, Cook It, Eat It" as well. I enjoy watching the shows, but a lot of other people have a problem with it. In the rabbit hunting show, they use ferrets to drag the rabbits out of their holes, hence the expression "ferret out [something]." In the various hunting sequences, she takes non-hunters out to shoot their own food.

In all the shows, they end up attending the butchering, then the cooking, and eating, of the meat at their own little banquet.

I think she intended the show as an animal rights production, but ultimately she discovered that a goodly portion of consumers are not bothered by the exposure to the butchering and processing stages of meat. I think that's what she learned from it, much to her own surprise.

She always has a vegetarian, and an animal rights activist, and several other city folk from London, on her shows.

I loved the various hunting sequences. Listening to the reactions of the guests on the show is amusing.

Last edited by Shoobee; 01-15-2012 at 05:59 AM.