Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Kids with guns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/kids-guns-40751/)

Davyboy 04-03-2011 09:14 PM

Kids with guns

Who would have believed this with our gun laws. What it does not say is half these people are titled and the other half are wealthy. Not one law for all in this country any more. The class system is getting worse.

Gun licences for seven-year-olds - *UK News - MSN News UK

JonM 04-03-2011 09:32 PM

your not alone. we got that here too. just become famous for being stupid, pro athlete, politician, or a friend of george soros and you dont have to obey the laws in the US either.

some organizations are exempt as well. such as black panthers, religious cults, acorn, seiu, teamsters, peta, organising for america, and many others.

we feel your pain.

Davyboy 04-03-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 478693)
your not alone. we got that here too. just become famous for being stupid, pro athlete, politician, or a friend of george soros and you dont have to obey the laws in the US either.

some organizations are exempt as well. such as black panthers, religious cults, acorn, seiu, teamsters, peta, organising for america, and many others.

we feel your pain.

Its so fecking anoying.

laynejc 04-03-2011 09:40 PM

As long they have been taught gun safety, proper handling and are supervised by an adult that IS an adult, I dont have a problem with kids shooting/having guns. Now, I dont think that they should be allowed to keep a loaded gun or use it without supervision.

freefall 04-04-2011 12:35 AM

I got my daughter a Chipmunk at age 6.

Benning Boy 04-04-2011 04:41 AM

I am completely serious when I say I just want to take England back.

The country I have the greatest affinity for has fallen soooo far.:(

TheDaggle 04-05-2011 05:44 AM

Not just over there, Davy. A few years ago, in my county, it was pointed out that 0.17% of the population had concealed carry permits, but more than half of the "sheriff's counsel" had permits. The "sheriff's counsel" wasn't a body of top LEOs or advisors, it was the individuals who had contributed more than $100,000 to department programs like PAL. They were also given badges identical to those worn by officers except that the scroll across the top read "sheriff's council" instead of "sheriff's deputy" ;).

notdku 04-05-2011 06:46 PM

I had access to firearms at that age. I turned out alright.

TheDaggle 04-05-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notdku (Post 480151)

Well... That matter is open for debate :P

orangello 04-05-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notdku (Post 480151)

I also had some early firearms access. How do you define "alright", like still has all fingers and toes or...?
:D