Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Kermit (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/kermit-68654/)

blucoondawg 07-21-2012 02:37 PM

Kermit
 
I have to ask, what's with all the Kermit the frog avatars?

danf_fl 07-21-2012 02:55 PM

There is a place called the Bunker.
To gain access, you have to become a supporting member.

That is where you would find the real answer to your question (among other things).

dog2000tj 07-21-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 876875)
There is a place called the Bunker.
To gain access, you have to become a supporting member.

That is where you would find the real answer to your question (among other things).

Don't listen to dan, there is no such thing as the Bunker ... we don't have great story threads, we don't have awesome parties, we don't have over the top entertainment ... it's all a complete myth :rolleyes:


but we do have cookies ... $15 for SM status ... and maybe you can be one of the kewl kidz :cool:

c3shooter 07-21-2012 05:29 PM

If we told you, then we would have to feed you to the giant frog.


Hey- how cool would that be? As cool as Kermit?

MrWray 07-21-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter
If we told you, then we would have to feed you to the giant frog.

Hey- how cool would that be? As cool as Kermit?

Hey, let the goat have his fun first :-)

vincent 07-21-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 877080)
Hey, let the goat have his fun first :-)

I was told the goat was a 'her'...boy now do I feel foolish...:o

MrWray 07-21-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent

I was told the goat was a 'her'...boy now do I feel foolish...:o

Maybe it just depends on the situation o_O

vincent 07-21-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 877094)
Maybe it just depends on the situation o_O

In my defense, I WAS pretty drunk...:D :p

MrWray 07-21-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent

In my defense, I WAS pretty drunk...:D :p

And it was later found out that the goat was roofied! There could be several explanations why that was needed...

dog2000tj 07-21-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 877106)
And it was later found out that the goat was roofied! There could be several explanations why that was needed...

I had nothing to with that one :o ..... the other times .... :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.