Kabooms At The Boston Marathon - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Kabooms At The Boston Marathon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster
Regardless of who's behind it, I hope he suffers. I've got an 8 year old daughter and I can feel what the parents of the 8 year old victim must feel and I would hunt down the perpetrator and make his a-hole suffer like there's no end. I can understand soldiers going to war and fighting. Every soldier knows he could die, but when you kill innocent victims, children, there is no forgiveness. I say, stick an explosive device up his or her a-hole and wait a safe distance the press the bouton. Boom!
Agreed.. My daughter is two, I can't imagine how I'd react if she were injured or killed in such a callous and cowardly attack.. I'd probably need to be locked away to keep from going nuts..

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
Lets just hope it is a foriegn attack and not some McVeigh wannabe that will cause all sorts of new and useless laws.
Got bad news for you even if it isn't a McVeigh wannabe not gonna stop the idiots in DC from passing new and useless laws.

What bothers me the most is we been focused on that moron in NK for weeks or possibly months and we end up getting sucker punched AGAIN here in the US.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Last edited by DFlynt; 04-16-2013 at 04:56 AM.
People Like This 
Old 04-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #73
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1008 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Got bad news for you even if it isn't a McVeigh wannabe not gonna stop the idiots in DC from passing new and useless laws.

What bothers me the most is we been focused that moron in NK for weeks or possibly months and we end up getting sucker punched AGAIN here in the US.
Can't argue with you as you are probably right. On both counts.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #74

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post

Confiscate guns
People are saying "see guns couldn't prevent this so why not take them away".,

It is pretty sick that someone would do this at the marathon but what's even more disgusting is that people would use this as anti-gun ammo. Give it a break and focus on the real problem.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:16 AM   #75

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
People are saying "see guns couldn't prevent this so why not take them away".,....
Marihuana couldn't prevent this. Might as well take it away.

Gun control couldn't prevent this, either. Forget it.

Gay marriage? Gone.

(we just have to get the hang of it.)

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:31 AM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

People are saying "see guns couldn't prevent this so why not take them away".,

It is pretty sick that someone would do this at the marathon but what's even more disgusting is that people would use this as anti-gun ammo. Give it a break and focus on the real problem.
I was totally kidding. Bad timing on my part. My point is that evil can't be stopped from using a tool to do evil things. Guns. Explosives. Knives. Motor Vehicles.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #77

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster View Post
Regardless of who's behind it, I hope he suffers. I've got an 8 year old daughter and I can feel what the parents of the 8 year old victim must feel and I would hunt down the perpetrator and make his a-hole suffer like there's no end. I can understand soldiers going to war and fighting. Every soldier knows he could die, but when you kill innocent victims, children, there is no forgiveness. I say, stick an explosive device up his or her a-hole and wait a safe distance the press the bouton. Boom!
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130317/112000-civilians-dead-decade-iraq-report
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/jan/03/iraq-body-count-report-data

Just sayin'...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary
Trez Likes This 
Old 04-16-2013, 04:34 AM   #78

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post

I was totally kidding. Bad timing on my part. My point is that evil can't be stopped from using a tool to do evil things. Guns. Explosives. Knives. Motor Vehicles.
O I know. Im pretty sure we were thinking the same thing. I seen on facebook people saying bad things of 2nd A.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:49 AM   #79
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charr View Post
Our prayers to all in Boston.
How do we stop this kind of action?
Sometimes things cannot be stopped, don't get me wrong, I search for justice just as much as any of you. I will not sacrifice my freedoms and rights to make this world safer. When it's my time it's my time and I can accept that things happen for a reason. My heart goes out to these families, and I will keep them in my prayers.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:53 AM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 680 Times on 417 Posts
Likes Given: 3937

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
CBS just announced an explosion at JFK Library. He said, "This is an ongoing event."
The incident at the JFK Library still hasn't been linked. Right now, it was a fire that caused the explosion, but no news on what caused the fire.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere