Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Kabooms At The Boston Marathon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #161
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3858 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Oh, no worries ma'am, we still love you.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #162

Liked 360 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Edit. Post.

Last edited by manta; 04-21-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #163
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 330 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Sorry. While I would like to keep the picture posted, I deleted it. If you want to post it in The Bunker, it just might stay. I just couldn't leave it in The Clubhouse, though. It would stay in The Bunker if you could post a warning that it is a graphic photo and you'd have to open a link to actually view the photo.
I can post the picture there but don't have a link. its a picture I found on facebook

Old 04-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #164

Liked 360 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 106

I see some photos of the bomb in Boston and the child that was killed standing beside it. It brings home what happened people enjoying a day out only to be killed buy terrorists and reminds me of a photo of something that happened here. They say a photo can say a thousand words the one i posted bellow shows a father innocently getting a photo of himself and his son. Unknown to him the car behind contains a 300 l/b bomb it exploded Twenty-nine people died as a result of the attack and approximately 220 people were injured. So in this part of the world we are well aware of what the victims and their families are going trough and our simplifies are with them.

omagh_imminent.jpg   omaghvictims_468x267.jpg  

Old 05-02-2013, 12:32 AM   #165
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1957 Times on 1053 Posts
Likes Given: 2917

One of the bombs used in Boston was found to contain vaseline. Just heard a "bomb expert" on TV say vaseline was used to lubricate the pressure cooker seal. What a total blithering idiot: He never heard of a homemade explosive made with vaseline. i will not mention the other primary ingredient. Homemade explosives containing vaseline have been used by Muslim terrorists.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #166
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5636 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5992

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Sorry. While I would like to keep the picture posted, I deleted it. If you want to post it in The Bunker, it just might stay. I just couldn't leave it in The Clubhouse, though. It would stay in The Bunker if you could post a warning that it is a graphic photo and you'd have to open a link to actually view the photo.
Images depicting Jesus on the cross are and should be shocking but children have been forced to view it as a reminder of what vial and inhumane punishment looks like. That is so that we never forget even if it happened a thousand years ago. Yes, murder with IED's is graphic and while we have heard about it for over 15 years, the only ones that really know just how evil it is is those that have been in the blast zone, lost limbs and their brains because of it.

I personally dont care to see the pic of the scumbag but graphic or not, the reality of what the POS did should not be relegated to limited access. Were well aware of the crime that happened but Americans should not be allowed to turn away from the price paid by all including the punk and his brother.

The only pictures we see are unharmed terrorists smiling and they will be used as propaganda by others with like mindsets. As sick as it sounds, show them all including the young lad who's life was stolen by terrorists. Its real, its factual, we need to see what outcome of this is so we dont forget or fail to recognize the real outcome of what they did to innocent people.

Were doing what the terrorists want us to do, showing pictures of the pre-bombing happy terrorists, they are hailed as martyrs and were giving them the photos to promote it. They dont want their future bombers to see what stone cold dead terrorists look like nor do they want pictures of murdered children associated with those scumbag MFers.

If millions of Americans every year can stomach BS Movies depicting tragedy in technicolor, we should be able to handle real pictures of real tragedy committed against real Americans by real Terrorists.

Winds, I know the rules are the rules and taste is important but some things should not be out of sight cause they will be out of mind also. Show the images of Terrorists with bullet holes in them and tire tracks across their faces that died because of their actions and the innocent children they murdered, dont let us just move on cause its too scary to view, otherwise they will have died for nothing.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #167
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post

Images depicting Jesus on the cross are and should be shocking but children have been forced to view it as a reminder of what vial and inhumane punishment looks like. That is so that we never forget even if it happened a thousand years ago. Yes, murder with IED's is graphic and while we have heard about it for over 15 years, the only ones that really know just how evil it is is those that have been in the blast zone, lost limbs and their brains because of it.

I personally dont care to see the pic of the scumbag but graphic or not, the reality of what the POS did should not be relegated to limited access. Were well aware of the crime that happened but Americans should not be allowed to turn away from the price paid by all including the punk and his brother.

The only pictures we see are unharmed terrorists smiling and they will be used as propaganda by others with like mindsets. As sick as it sounds, show them all including the young lad who's life was stolen by terrorists. Its real, its factual, we need to see what outcome of this is so we dont forget or fail to recognize the real outcome of what they did to innocent people.

Were doing what the terrorists want us to do, showing pictures of the pre-bombing happy terrorists, they are hailed as martyrs and were giving them the photos to promote it. They dont want their future bombers to see what stone cold dead terrorists look like nor do they want pictures of murdered children associated with those scumbag MFers.

If millions of Americans every year can stomach BS Movies depicting tragedy in technicolor, we should be able to handle real pictures of real tragedy committed against real Americans by real Terrorists.

Winds, I know the rules are the rules and taste is important but some things should not be out of sight cause they will be out of mind also. Show the images of Terrorists with bullet holes in them and tire tracks across their faces that died because of their actions and the innocent children they murdered, dont let us just move on cause its too scary to view, otherwise they will have died for nothing.
^^^ so much truth to that, people in today's society try to cover reality, they try to block it out of their minds and pretend it doesn't happen.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #168
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 311 Posts

I'll put my 2 cents in. put the s*** bags picture backup

Old 05-04-2013, 12:47 AM   #169
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post

I know what winds is saying. There are kids on here from time to time and just because some people think this is something that should be viewed publicly there are parents out there who wouldn't appreciate the picture I posted being exposed to their kids and nobody here has the right to decide what someone else's kids should and shouldn't be exposed to.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #170
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I'm sure the pictures are on google somewhere if anyone wants to see