Kabooms At The Boston Marathon - Page 12
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Kabooms At The Boston Marathon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #111
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Well you're right Tack, it ain't gonna happen in this generation that's for sure... Maybe sometime in the future, a few centuries down the line or so. But I do believe that humans could get past all this crap if they put their minds to it. Not likely to happen anytime soon.
Rocsh... It won't happen with ANY generation.

The human condition dictates competition for everything from resources to breeding rights.

Sure, we've created civilizations built on "specialization" but the ingrained human behaviors of dominating adversaries is a psychological need built into our species.

Western cultures laws and law enforcement are engineered with the goals of preventing victimization but doing this in any manner other than a "reactionary" penal manor is akin to subjugation and slavery...

The long and short of Boston is quite simple. We have an enemy with an opposing ideology that is willing to KILL us to advance there position on the globe. No amount of kindness or understanding will dissuade these attacks.

The only answer to this problem is the abject destruction of the enemies ideology... the destruction of Islam.

Western culture will continue to suffer these attacks until our population can face this hard truth and resolve to do what is necessary.

The complete and utter destruction of American Indian culture is not a proud moment in our Nations history... but it is the reason we do not have modern "Sitting Bulls" launching attacks into population areas. The "re-education" by force of Native children is why we achieved peace between Natives and Settlers.

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 04-18-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #112
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 264 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 88

^^^^Harsh words, but a lot of truth. ^^^^^

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoertz View Post
^^^^Harsh words, but a lot of truth. ^^^^^
Thank you J

The truth usually is harsh... but I'll take harsh truth over a Politically Correct sprinkling of bodies and limbs any day of the week.

Tack

Old 04-19-2013, 12:18 AM   #114

Liked 1594 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
An asteroid that pops an entire continent like a zit could change peoples minds.
Sorry, but the inhabitants of the other continents would be fighting over the bones of the departed. Humans are evil, the only difference is in degree.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 04-19-2013, 12:26 AM   #115

Liked 1594 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
I'm not saying this is an Islamic act, but the pressure cooker bombs and technique are used in Afghanistan on a regular basis. It's the same MO and it has to make you wonder. They used the first bomb to drive people towards the second bomb to get a maximum target. Whoever did this is sick, inhuman and their minds are poisoned. When will the people of this world realize that this is not the answer to humanities woes? It does no good for them, or anybody. It only kills more innocents and leaves lives empty and full of pain, while all the trouble of the world just continues on. I truly believe that love is the only answer for this planet, but hate continues to rage and we're all stuck in the middle.
The photos of the two "suspects" sure look like good ole boys to me. No head wraps, no Allah Akbars, no Black Panthers, didn't look like hippies. I guess time will tell. It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't another McVey/Nichols type plot.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 04-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #116

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Thank you J

The truth usually is harsh... but I'll take harsh truth over a Politically Correct sprinkling of bodies and limbs any day of the week.

Tack
Lots of civilians bodies and limbs strewn across Pakistan thanks to Obomers relentless, indiscriminate, drone strikes. You can probably thank him and that fantasy of bombing Islam off the face of the Earth for the attacks in Boston.

Quote:
2) The Bureau of Investigative Journalism estimates the following cumulative statistics about US drone strikes:[26]
(As of March 2013)

Total strikes: 366
Total reported killed: 2,537 - 3,581
Civilians reported killed: 411 - 884
Children reported killed: 168 - 197
Total reported injured: 1,174 - 1,465
Strikes under the Bush Administration: 52
Strikes under the Obama Administration: 314
That doesn't go unnoticed by Islamic nut jobs determined for revenge.

Also remember that its the "terrorist threat" that has been used to heavily erode civil liberties throughout the West...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9913615/Barack-Obama-has-authority-to-use-drone-strikes-to-kill-Americans-on-US-soil.html

Expect more in the name of combating "terrorism".

Old 04-19-2013, 02:45 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
The photos of the two "suspects" sure look like good ole boys to me. No head wraps, no Allah Akbars, no Black Panthers, didn't look like hippies. I guess time will tell. It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't another McVey/Nichols type plot.
Looked caucasian on my computer screen as well but I caught them on the 46" hi def TV and they actually do appear to be light skinned middle eastern guys.

Tack

Old 04-19-2013, 04:09 AM   #118
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1063 Times on 632 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Looked caucasian on my computer screen as well but I caught them on the 46" hi def TV and they actually do appear to be light skinned middle eastern guys.

Tack
I thought they could be either one too. The one guy does look middleastern the other one less so, but al-Quiada has been recruiting in our prison systems for a while now and it could be a home grown jihadist with no known ties to any of those organisations.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:11 AM   #119
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

That's right, the shoe bomber was a Brit from a white mother and mixed Jamaican father. These days who knows.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:17 AM   #120
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I don't care what race he is, he's still a sum bag.

Last edited by 95sniper; 04-19-2013 at 04:22 AM.
rocshaman Likes This