Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Kabooms At The Boston Marathon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #101
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5480 Times on 2707 Posts
Likes Given: 5813

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
One guys family was watching from the finish line as he was running the marathon. His 8 year old son was killed, his other son lost a leg or foot I'm not quite sure on that and his wife has a brain injury. I cannot even imagine what that man is feeling. I also cannot fathom why someone would want to attack innocent people. Its pretty sick and twisted.
Think the survivors will get the Gabby treatment, not? This has all the earmarks of Terrorism plain and simple. If anyone thinks they dont know who did this, they probably didnt have any problem with waiting until after the election for the Benghazi report either (after all, it had to take some time to develop the film from the drone overhead seeing as how it was High Def and they had quite allot of it)!

Those same folks that mourn the loss of humans but not rights arent the least bit concerned that new laws FOOG are being passed based on the Sandy Hook Massacre yet we still dont have a full accounting of what actually happened. All we get is pieces that support their flawed conclusions.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #102

Liked 124 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 212

what i find almost as F'd up as someone committing this act of terror or bombing crime is how the news agencies, reporters, media outlets in general, that use to be for the purpose of informing the common people are now more of a hindrance with respect to getting accurate info, then they are helpful in making sure we are a well informed public...

we might as well be watching or listening to a north korean news station.

I know its been this way for a while now, and has been heading that direction long before 9/11 even, but it is so pathetic these days....no concern for accurate data or info...just say whatever and confirm later... how do these fools live with themselves spewing out nonsense with no regard for factual journalism.

where are the Roger Mudds and Walter Cronkites of today?? I honestly dont think any exist.

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life

Old 04-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #103

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bolan View Post
what i find almost as F'd up as someone committing this act of terror or bombing crime is how the news agencies, reporters, media outlets in general, that use to be for the purpose of informing the common people are now more of a hindrance with respect to getting accurate info, then they are helpful in making sure we are a well informed public...

we might as well be watching or listening to a north korean news station.

I know its been this way for a while now, and has been heading that direction long before 9/11 even, but it is so pathetic these days....no concern for accurate data or info...just say whatever and confirm later... how do these fools live with themselves spewing out nonsense with no regard for factual journalism.

where are the Roger Mudds and Walter Cronkites of today?? I honestly dont think any exist.
Some of the bad info is coming from the LE agencies. But the Post was reporting 12 dead... Entirely made up information.

Actually, that article is still up. Edited, but still full of bad information: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQf VsH1yI

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary

Old 04-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #104

Liked 124 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCan View Post
Some of the bad info is coming from the LE agencies. But the Post was reporting 12 dead... Entirely made up information.

Actually, that article is still up. Edited, but still full of bad information: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQf VsH1yI
unconfirmed info coming from any LE agency is even more pathetic, we are in a day and age where no one can keep their mouth shut before they are sure wtf they are talking about....
because its only words, in print or audio, that do no physical or visible pain bearing damage, it just goes on and on and on....

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life

Old 04-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #105
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1781 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

As I said in another thread on here "I was thinking this just shows how much smoke and mirrors our "vaunted" DHS really is. A major international event and some jackass(es) just walk in and drop between 2-5 explosive devices near the finish line and no one from DHS or local law enforcement noticed this? And once again the only "person of interest" we had/have in custody is because once again a civilian chased them down and tackled them, not a member of DHS or local law enforcement."

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 04-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #106
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1684 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 3446

Default Photos

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA/noscript

http://www.asianweek.com/2013/04/16/day-after-boston-massacre-marathon-bombing/

This guy stands out and you have the pack with almost same characteristics:

Another pic:

http://www.asianweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bostoncrowd.jpg (click on link and zoom in)

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 04-17-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #107
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1684 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 3446

News from FOX, via AP:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17/fbi-boston-police-say-range-suspects-motives-remains-wide-open/

Bag and No Bag:

then you have the tactical pair:

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 04-17-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #108
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1781 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
News from FOX, via AP:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17/fbi-boston-police-say-range-suspects-motives-remains-wide-open/

Bag and No Bag:

then you have the tactical pair:

Willing to bet the bottom two are local cops or from some 3 letter federal dept.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 04-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #109
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 828 Times on 505 Posts
Likes Given: 326

What a mess of coverage...

Horrified by the images I saw prior to universal blurring.
Heartbroken over the lost and maimed.

Waiting to see what party responsible with HUGE potential implications!
Conspiracy theories are rampant...

I did notice his buddy in blue in the pictures and his huge duffle, though.
Lots of packs and bags, in fact!
What a perfect delivery method...like a seemingly full Titleist bag at Augusta somewhere off to the side.

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

Old 04-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #110

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Those pictures need to be seen unedited IMO.