Kabooms At The Boston Marathon - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Kabooms At The Boston Marathon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 03:02 AM   #91
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
The human condition dictates that we have always had, currently have, and will always need... A COMMON ENEMY.

The trend of human on human violence is unique in the animal kingdom and will continue unabated.... at least until hostile aliens show up.

Tack
That's true, but at some point you'd think maybe, just maybe, we'd grow up.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:34 AM   #92

Liked 4822 Times on 2337 Posts
Likes Given: 1503

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
That's true, but at some point you'd think maybe, just maybe, we'd grow up.
That's like asking grown men to outgrow there love of Boobies?

Human nature is not something anyone can outgrow... and the only difference between a civilized man and a savage... is fear.

Apply enough fear... and any man will kill. Period.

Tack

Old 04-17-2013, 03:37 AM   #93
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Well you're right Tack, it ain't gonna happen in this generation that's for sure... Maybe sometime in the future, a few centuries down the line or so. But I do believe that humans could get past all this crap if they put their minds to it. Not likely to happen anytime soon.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:42 AM   #94
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 543 Times on 331 Posts
Likes Given: 215

We might get past hating other humans if we ever find intelligent aliens to hate, and then that will only last for a little bit before we are back at each others throats. Sorry but that is just the nature of man and the existence of the devil. Not trying to be a pessimist, just a realist.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Old 04-17-2013, 03:54 AM   #95

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Maturity will not change history. These acts are committed by grown ups not children. There has always been struggles among human kind. There will always be war.
The people you must watch are the ones who say they can end destruction. They will only take your freedoms in return for bondage.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:52 AM   #96

Liked 2474 Times on 1607 Posts

An asteroid that pops an entire continent like a zit could change peoples minds.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 04-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #97

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Then why are the "Preppers" storing arms and ammunition? They fear that just such an Armageddon will occur. They are preparing to fight.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #98
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6175 Times on 3059 Posts
Likes Given: 6568

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbinster View Post
Terrible, at least the silver lining is the idiot(s) used a bomb and not a gun this time.
Kirb, thats what the real deal is right there! Gun attacks are so much easier to repel than IED's, thats one reason why terrorists use bombs not AK's to inflict max terror. Another is that it gets tougher every day to convince even whack Jobs to commit suicide for the cause. Like disposable clips, it would be silly to throw out a perfectly good terrorist before they have inflicted max terror.

Now I know why the TSA is checking out old ladies, they know how to use a pressure cooker for sure, PC registration is coming soon! Were gonna need to get rid of all that easy to get sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate (saltpetre), that will stop them for sure!

BHO and Andy of Albany have inflicted more terror on us than Achmed! If 26 dead in sandy hook shakes the entire nation like an earthquake, what does the Boston Massacre do to us?

I am so sick of reactionary dimbulbs stating the frigging obvious after the fact (like it changes the outcome somehow). If they are so damn smart, why can they not prevent them? Quick, close the gate, the cows have escaped!

Old 04-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #99

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

One guys family was watching from the finish line as he was running the marathon. His 8 year old son was killed, his other son lost a leg or foot I'm not quite sure on that and his wife has a brain injury. I cannot even imagine what that man is feeling. I also cannot fathom why someone would want to attack innocent people. Its pretty sick and twisted.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #100

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
Then why are the "Preppers" storing arms and ammunition? They fear that just such an Armageddon will occur. They are preparing to fight.
Because arms and ammunitions will provide security, and an opportunity to kill animals for food.. Theoretically of course, assuming an asteroid doesn't exterminate even the animals that aren't prepping :sarcasm:
You are 100% right, they are prepping to fight.
In said post apocalyptic earth, guns and ammo could be used as currency as well..

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.