JY going to kill people if AWB passes - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > JY going to kill people if AWB passes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Well see if the Supreme Court ruling, "Brandenburg .v Ohio" has any say on that....

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #42

Liked 2926 Times on 1741 Posts
Likes Given: 1958

i actually heard this video on morning radio. the topic? radical gun owners of course.....

people like the man in this video, HURT our cause more than they could ever help. again, fuel to the fire for the "assault weapon ban" advocates.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #43

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

"Radical" gun owners might paint us in a weird light, but come on... anti gunners are mostly going to stay anti-gun..
It's the "Radical gun owners" who scare the politicians... I say God bless 'em.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
"Radical" gun owners might paint us in a weird light, but come on... anti gunners are mostly going to stay anti-gun..
There are still plenty that don't know what to think. Its not wise to pull a romney and just assume whole swaths of the population are against you. I couldn't care less what the brady bunch thinks of JW, Im more interested in where the truly uneducated masses land on this. There are millions of them.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
i disagree on this completely. an honest, law abiding gun owner should NEVER scare anybody! (except the criminal element )

its fear among the firearm uneducated that will push this whole ban into popularity. you'd be surprised how many people can be swayed.....when given the right information, in the correct way, by someone they respect.

this is the reason sensible gun owners must publicly denounce radical and especially threatening statements (i mean also, besides the fact that it is just wrong....)

Last edited by hawkguy; 01-13-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:31 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
There are still plenty that don't know what to think. Its not wise to pull a romney and just assume whole swaths of the population are against you. I couldn't care less what the brady bunch thinks of JW, Im more interested in where the truly uneducated masses land on this. There are millions of them.
and imo, the radical speech and actions will push many normal people away from something, or teach them to fear it. neither is good.

again, i think there is already those who are doing all in their power to paint guns and gun owners as radical and unneeded. i'm sure they all wet themselves with joy when some nut case makes a video threatening violence.

just because someone is uneducated or inexperienced with firearms doesn't mean they hate guns. let's not give these people a reason to hate them. look at how many people, knowing little about guns, rushed to gun stores to buy up guns for fear of a ban.

imo, gun owners have to be the most respectful and responsible to represent the fact that gun ownership, hunting, and shooting sports are both safe and acceptable for all.